Rate the above signature!

Evarist0 X

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't have to. Read the page, you'll know all you'll ever need to know o.o

Good use of the render, some nice blending of the render into the background.

The use of c4d's and filters are great. What I don't like is the left side of the picture, a lot of empty black space and the lack of a forum name. Right now it's hard to tell if someone made you that signature of if you ripped it off the web.

7/10, a good signature that would have been better with a name/good font.

Please rate this request I did for a forum member instead of my current one.

http://gfxuploader.com/images/xic6p8mfvcz9u58ikei5.png

10/10. Easy.

I love Wolverine. It looks really sharp like his neck veins, his stubble and claws. I like the matching blue colored font and then the positioning of it too. I always consider size to be important, and I like the size of the signature a lot.

Question to you or any artists: Is getting requests annoying at times? How long does it usually take to make a good signature and do you guys enjoy making them?

Edited by BiggD

10/10. Easy.

I love Wolverine. It looks really sharp like his neck veins, his stubble and claws. I like the matching blue colored font and then the positioning of it too. I always consider size to be important, and I like the size of the signature a lot.

Question to you or any artists: Is getting requests annoying at times? How long does it usually take to make a good signature and do you guys enjoy making them?

Getting requests isn't annoying but it's annoying seeing someone request a new sig shortly after you just made it. It varies per artist, but it usually takes me 30 min - 1 hr (because of all the rendering and/or searching for a good image of the focal to work with). Nope, we hate doing them. JK we love doing them. It's why we do it.

Good use of the render, some nice blending of the render into the background.

The use of c4d's and filters are great. What I don't like is the left side of the picture, a lot of empty black space and the lack of a forum name. Right now it's hard to tell if someone made you that signature of if you ripped it off the web.

7/10, a good signature that would have been better with a name/good font.

Please rate this request I did for a forum member instead of my current one.

http://gfxuploader.com/images/xic6p8mfvcz9u58ikei5.png

Great tag, the smudge work is amazing, choice of fractal, stock and C4D is brilliant and i really love the text work.

If you want my CnC i'd say the borders are maybe a little too imposing, and you could have made up for the lack of c4d's on each side by making the signature a little smaller, both horizontal and vertically untill it fit right as at the moment it does seem a little empty as you said

9.99/10 KIU

Getting requests isn't annoying but it's annoying seeing someone request a new sig shortly after you just made it. It varies per artist, but it usually takes me 30 min - 1 hr (because of all the rendering and/or searching for a good image of the focal to work with). Nope, we hate doing them. JK we love doing them. It's why we do it.

I love this new tag, stock, colour, blending and C4D. Text is super nice too, did you use a text brush for the under font? Really nice 9/10

I love this new tag, stock, colour, blending and C4D. Text is super nice too, did you use a text brush for the under font? Really nice 9/10

I used a "glass tile" effect to make it look like the text was hacked. Since the game is about hacking, i had that idea from the start. I also made a duplicate layer of the focal and then shifted the pixels a bit to make it looked hacked as well.

I used a "glass tile" effect to make it look like the text was hacked. Since the game is about hacking, i had that idea from the start. I also made a duplicate layer of the focal and then shifted the pixels a bit to make it looked hacked as well.

I like it, but I don't know anything about Watch Dogs. The only thing that throws me off is the text; while the effect you were going for is admirable and fitting, I don't think it was done in the best way. Thumbs up for good effort though!

9.2/10

Slaughter, are you saying you're annoying I just requested for a new one? ;) What the fuck does c4c, C4D, Dnjjds mean?

9/10 I love everything about it.

No you had it for a little while. I made a sig for someone and they said they liked it and then requested another one like a day later. Really pissed me off. :mad:

Sexy Psycho clown bitch. What's not to love? Although I still love her Arkham Asylum and Arkham city look the best personally.

No you had it for a little while. I made a sig for someone and they said they liked it and then requested another one like a day later. Really pissed me off. :mad:

And that's why I make my own sigs. I'd hate to feel obligated to keep my sig to any particular thing just because somebody else made it for me. I'm too spontaneous, but I would feel bad taking it down if somebody did it for me.

I do keep wanting a sig with 3 or 4 of my favorite characters standing together in a badass pose though. Don't really have the time or skill to make what I've envisioned for it though. I grasp the basics of Photoshop, but my skills are minor compared to most people. I've got the hang of the Patch tool, layer details, and adjusting Opacity. Lol.

Edited by DarkReign2021

Good focal point, great blending into the background. Good size of the signature. Without a name and no fancy background, it's hard to tell if it's just a cut out of an image or actually self made.

8/10

Sorry fellas but I ignored all the other sigs to say this one is amazing....so much is going on and it's so dark.

I can feel the anguish of Leo failing his brothers. Where is this from?

10/10.

Sorry fellas but I ignored all the other sigs to say this one is amazing....so much is going on and it's so dark.

I can feel the anguish of Leo failing his brothers. Where is this from?

10/10.

This is what Xerofox told me when I asked pretty much the same thing; "It's a 4 piece artwork made by unknown artist with every turtle in a defeated pose and in an emotional state."

I was really impressed with the Leo one.

Linky

http://thechristiannerd.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/tragic-tmnt-death.jpg