Good GFWL Games for Achievements?

Zuxun

I know this literally must get asked a lot, but just wondering if anyone could suggest me a game or two where completing the main storyline (and maybe a few side storyline based achievements) gets you at least around half or more of the 1000g? So far I've played Tron Evolution and Quantum Of Solace. Arcade game suggestions are ok too :)

I know this literally must get asked a lot, but just wondering if anyone could suggest me a game or two where completing the main storyline (and maybe a few side storyline based achievements) gets you at least around half or more of the 1000g? So far I've played Tron Evolution and Quantum Of Solace. Arcade game suggestions are ok too :)

Do your homework? Check each game in the list, see which achievements are singleplayer and add up the gamerscore?

• 6 months later...
Microsoft Flight Has 1000g

Age of Empires 1500g

Tinker 200g

Gameroom 1000g

These Are good games

Gameroom is both glitchy on PC and expensive as shit, it's awful for GS.

Dunno about top two but Tinker is good for a free game.

Fallout is insanely easy to max by using command line, you can beat it in a few minutes.

Gears/Halo/RE5/BioShock 2 are good for a playthrough and get more than half the achievements.

I'm guessing Fable is easy.

I know Gotham City Imposters is easy if you're decent at FPS games, you would need to get it from someone as a gift/share or buy a code for it online though.

If you beat the Batman Arkham games before, they should be easy to do again.

The cross-compatible games could technically be made easy by signing in a dummy account on one platform and then using your main one on the other.

Lost Planet Colonies lets you setup 1v1 rooms, dunno about Shadowrun and that RTS game probably does.

The hardest part about fighting games are the trial/combo challenge things and those could probably be made a million times easier with macro hotkeys. Street Fighter IV/Super Street Fighter IV.

StreetFighter x Tekken though has these annoyingly hard missions which will actually require you to play, probbaly avoid this game because of them and also because it's bad.

Mortal Kombat Kollection requires you to cheat by using a turbo controller or a macro to have the game repeat a move.