Easy Achievement Games That are Good?

Zuxun

I'd imagine this question gets posted a LOT and sorry if it does. What are a few games that are available through Games on Demand that have easy/very easy achievements? Preferably games that are ACTUALLY good games. I'd also be great if you get most if not all of them through the story/campaign itself. Thanks to anyone that can list a few.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the Games forum there is a thread that lists easy games to complete, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are good games.

In case you are interested, that list can be found here.

Starting from the top and scanning down, the first one on the list that I really enjoyed was Cars, which was a good game overall, well done, no bugs. Civilization Revolution was well worth playing, despite being dumbed down for the console.

There are a lot of good games on the list once you start going over 15 hours, such as Alan Wake, Assassin's Creed, etc.

Lego games are quite fun imo. The have a certain comedy to them and most achievements can be gained through just a normal play-through.

Most cheats to unlock multipliers and the red bricks don't void achievements either so that makes it even faster.

I 2nd the LEGO series. Though they can get tedious. Especially if you play a few consecutively.

In the Games forum there is a thread that lists easy games to complete, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are good games.

In case you are interested, that list can be found here.

Starting from the top and scanning down, the first one on the list that I really enjoyed was Cars, which was a good game overall, well done, no bugs. Civilization Revolution was well worth playing, despite being dumbed down for the console.

There are a lot of good games on the list once you start going over 15 hours, such as Alan Wake, Assassin's Creed, etc.

you have WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to much time on your hands if your playing Cars....

I hated the Cars game until I realized just before the very last race that not only does the game actually have a map, but it allows you to warp directly to a race by highlighting it. Then I hated myself. The controls are still wonky, but if you input the cheat codes (none of which affect cheevos), it won't matter because you'll be going too fast to lose even if you crash into every single obstacle. If you're not a dipshit like me, it's a very easy 1000:gsicon: that can probably be attained in 5 hours or less.

Open Season has some glitches, but nothing that affects gameplay. With a walkthrough (there's a good one on GameFAQs for the Gamecube version, which is exactly the same sans cheevos), it shouldn't take you more than 6 hours, and it's a decent kiddie game.

Forza 3, and Horizion, both of those are straight forward. Just do as they say and you'll be fine and having fun doing it.

Oblivion is really easy and it's a lot of fun, especially including Shivering Isles. A simple 1250, granted you don't get the gate glitch.

SEGA Mega Drive Ultimate Collection is a must keep, there's way more re-playability in that game alone with ALL THOSE GAMES. It's the perfect, "Bring everyone round to play video games." There's even a few RPGs in there, not just Phantasy Star.

Borderlands 1's base 1000 is easy to get, and naturally it's a fun game.

Arcadewise; Gunstar Heroes, Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Sonic and Knuckles, Sonic the Fighters, the Deathspank series, Daytona USA, Pacman Championship Edition, and DX.

Edited by CHIRUNO99

Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway is a easy 1000 and has quite a fun campaign.

Agree with this, I actually really enjoyed this game.

Torchlight is an easy, fun 200. Earth Defense Force 2017 only has 5 achievements for 1000 but it takes a long time, not nearly as fun without a couch co-op partner.

I'm sure the online population is beyond dead but Quantum of Solace was an enjoyable 1000 for me as well.