Payday 2 has arrived

seahn

this company 505 games sucks terribly for shipping, unless you preorder there games, you are shit out of luck for weeks until they ship news copies. No one has any copies in my area except for preorder. basically its a lie about there release date as you can only get it today 3 days after there "release date"

this company 505 games sucks terribly for shipping, unless you preorder there games, you are shit out of luck for weeks until they ship news copies. No one has any copies in my area except for preorder. basically its a lie about there release date as you can only get it today 3 days after there "release date"

I pre ordered, I don't think I'll see a copy until at least next week.

Called again today and was told they haven't received their daily shipment in yet, but they expect Payday 2 to be among the games. I've just learned to take anything regarding this game with a grain of salt...

They called me back! Said they have the game in. Goin' to pick it up now.

Edited by The Bum-Mobile

Wow what a giant clusterfuck. My friend works at GameStop, he said they only got FIVE copies of the game in. Yes only FIVE divided between 360 and PS3. My friend and I got the last two on 360, so good luck finding them (yes we pre-ordered in advance).

The UK has really low amount of copies being distributed. I've seen alot of posts about how many stores have no copies of the game other than those who preordered.

I went to 6 stores (Big name stores not independant) and they said they have received no additional copies of the game. They even admitted they had just realised that they did not have enough copies to fulfil the preorders.

I did all this since my brother wanted the game, so I wasn't worried as I preordered through amazon 2 months ago. However, I got back an hour ago and all I had from the postie was junk mail. Checked online and my estimated delivery date is now 5th September.

And except from ebay, all online stores are sold out.

If they don't want my money, all the best for me, GTA will kill this game anyway. Guess I'll just play dead rising and possibly saints row if need be.

They really fucked up this launch. I called 3 Targets, 2 Walmarts, and Gamestop. No luck. The guy at Gamestop called the other 5 stores in my location and not only did they not have any extra ones but not a single one got enough copies to even cover their preorders. Guess I'll have to wait for the games on demand version.

The Gamestop I got my copy from told me that the reason why there were hardly any copies anywhere is because the plane that was carrying the majority of the copies crashed. They didn't even have enough copies to cover preorders. So if it is true that the plane crashed, try to understand that finding this game will take time and probably won't be available for quite awhile.

The Gamestop I got my copy from told me that the reason why there were hardly any copies anywhere is because the plane that was carrying the majority of the copies crashed. They didn't even have enough copies to cover preorders. So if it is true that the plane crashed, try to understand that finding this game will take time and probably won't be available for quite awhile.

lol...just...lol.

I wonder if this is a connection with the Alabama flight that went down on Wednesday morning.

Anyway, that would explain a few states worth of games in the US. Now explain how there are about a majority of preorders unfulfilled in the other states and also in the UK.

It is almost very clear (unless there is something that stopped production and distribution worldwide) that 505 Games failed really badly. There is another tweet that posts that they did not expect this amount of people, as the online service is being overloaded.

It's not 505 fault for the Games on Demand version, the PS3 version is also already available (not only the PC one) on the PSN so it's Microsoft fault if it's not on Games on Demand yet (the downloadable version was planned to be out at the launch date, and the disc version later, so in fact, they changed their mind, as the disc version is already available).

It's more or less like DuckTales Remastered which is delayed because of the crappy Summer of Arcade games (except maybe Flashback, which is a remake and not an original game).