Achievement Trading Thread

DEG23

I`m looking for boosting partner for MP achievements and some platinum awards.

GT: Juhas84

We will of course trade wins.

Interested in:

DM,

TDM,

5 set tennis game,

races wins (also rally as co-driver),

shooting range platinum awards,

Bounty

"Full refund"

and much more.

If you are interested just send friend request ingame.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello. Looking for other who would like to play co-op missions, survival and just plain free roam. Not a fan of competitive gaming so I almost never join public sessions. I'm looking to grind out achievement but I complete them at a odd pace. I mainly been redoing missions solo to flesh out cars I enjoys but not much else.

There a chance I'll probably be forgotten If I do get added as I tend to play other games a lot more but I half expect people would invite me if they truly want to game with people on there friends list and I try to do the same. Don't mind switching to GTAO as every other game I play is singleplayer only.

Available up till 12-1am GMT(Currently at time of posting 5:12PM GMT), I need to do

Backseat Driver

&

Numero Uno-

• Sea Race
  • GTA Race
  • Rally Race
  • Arm Wrestling
  • Parachauting
  • Any Gun Range Challenge

I am pretty sure these are all I have left to do for Numero Uno, but have made a list so we can check to make sure so I don't have to redo all.

Just send me a message and FR. GT: DemonTweak08

Edit: I have now completed these achievments with thanks to Freddy1 Kruefer

Edit 2: Does the website not support the strikethrough text code?

Edited by ModernSith2010

Available up till 12-1am GMT(Currently at time of posting 5:12PM GMT), I need to do

Backseat Driver

&

Numero Uno-

• Sea Race
  • GTA Race
  • Rally Race
  • Arm Wrestling
  • Parachauting
  • Any Gun Range Challenge

I am pretty sure these are all I have left to do for Numero Uno, but have made a list so we can check to make sure so I don't have to redo all.

Just send me a message and FR. GT: DemonTweak08

Edit: I have now completed these achievments with thanks to Freddy1 Krueger

Your welcome glad to help you out

Im looking to boost the remainder GTA 5 online achievements with people, and if you guys can help me rank up really, really, really fast then I would really appreciate it. I believe the fastest way to rank up is to win lots of races so I can win races then you can win races, lets just go back and forth like that. and I need the "making moves" "Above the Law" Numero Uno" The midnight club" "Decorated" Enjoy your stay" and the "Full Refund" achievements. Message me on Xbox live and we can set up a time and day to boost all day. I'm looking forward to helping you guys out too as long as you guys help me. I'll help you guys with any online achievements as well. Please send me a message over Xbox live, Thank you! My GT: StRiK3FiRsT RKO.

PS: Im currently online right now if you guys want to boost.