Extended Replay Event: September 9-22 (Rainbow Six Vegas)

Grifter Reborn

http://lovely-pics.com/data/media/24/tom_clancy_s_rainbow_six_-_vegas__2006.jpg

It was a close vote for this month's Replay Event! The result was a tie, I chickened out on picking the winner, and random.org stepped in to make the call. So the final outcome was Rainbow Six Vegas; which is why it's the Replay Event for September 9th - 15th. If I were placing bets, I'd say odds are high that Creech will make an appearance or two. As he would say, "be there or be square." He's old. Cut him some slack. :p

If you are interested in playing with x360a members, feel free to post in this thread and/or just drop into a game throughout the week. Staff members, Subscribers and Ambassadors will be creating rooms off and on during the week, but feel free to create your own x360a room and set it to public.

If you plan on hosting a session, please post in this thread so that people can join you! If you are joining a session, make sure you tell the host you are from x360a.

Update:

With Games for Gold listing RSV starting the 16th, we wanted to take advantage of this unique opportunity. So we've decided to have an "Extended Replay Event" for this game, so now you can play it for 2 weeks instead of just 1. Please note that for the C.G. award this event will still only count as 1 no matter how much you play it over those 2 weeks, assuming you fulfill the requirements to earn the 1. ;)

Edited by Grifter Reborn
Link

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go figure, another game I had traded in ages ago. Curse you Random.org!!! Curse YOU!!!!!!

Psh. Totally worth the 0.99 it would cost you to buy another copy. I have two, that is how good the game is. Grow a pair or be square! (hah, Grifter, I used a different saying! NOW GIT OFF MAH LAWN!)

Psh. Totally worth the 0.99 it would cost you to buy another copy.

Damn, if only it's 99c up here, any copies I've found are $10 and up still.

Though since it's also the other GwG for Sept. I'm keeping my pennies! :dance:

EDIT: wait... no no no..... wait shit...

Then on September 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas

DAMN YOU MAJOR NELSON!!!!!!!!!

We'll definitely win it next month :D

Damn straight!

I honestly don't recall what I have and haven't done on this one. But I do remember loving terrorist hunt! (Because I spent 100 hours at least on RSV2 playing T-Hunt)

So maybe I'll get in multiple sessions and pop a few cheevos too. :p

Damn straight x2!!! I never got around to the co-op campaign or T-hunt.... count me in!! I'll go find a copy.

Edited by Opiate42
Stop toying with me you bastard....

Due to RSV being on games for gold, we are discussing some ideas to take advantage of this... since you know, MS didn't think it was important to confer with us about the dates first. :p

Simplest solution would probably be to swap this and Marvel vs. Capcom around in the schedule.

Why swap them when I can extend this one? :p

MMMOOOOAAAARRRR Rainbow Six Vegas!!!!

Yes. Moar please. :dance:

EDIT: until the 22nd.... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

I'll be on at some point before the 17th. ;) Does this have co-op campaign? I don't think I ever finished the story. Also... the second Vegas game is better. :p

Pretty sure the campaign can be played co-op (2 peoples), the T-Hunt can be done 2 peoples, and then MP up to....even moar peoples. :)

Finished the story but never on co-op, don't know if I can commit time to finish the entire campaign but definitely down for some MP and especially T-hunt!!! Even a campaign chapter or three maybe.

Have Vegas 2, waiting for GSL to fire that one up though.

EDIT: Yep: Vegas Champion, compete the game in co-op

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/rainbow-six-vegas/achievement/4152-Vegas-Champion.html

Edited by Opiate42