Worth getting this?

El tincheo

Gamestop has dead rising 1 for $4.99 personally i think it is pretty good i just didnt like that there's only one save slot and the A.I of the survivors is horrible i.m.o but i still recommend giving it a try at least ultimately its your choice

Gamestop has dead rising 1 for $4.99 personally i think it is pretty good i just didnt like that there's only one save slot and the A.I of the survivors is horrible i.m.o but i still recommend giving it a try at least ultimately its your choice

Wrong forum mate. This is for DR2: Case West arcade game.

@ OP If you absoultly LOVE DR then yes. But it isnt as good as the other games,but unlike Case 0 there is co op.

Wrong forum mate. This is for DR2: Case West arcade game.

@ OP If you absoultly LOVE DR then yes. But it isnt as good as the other games,but unlike Case 0 there is co op.

Ik this is for case west The OP asked about going back and getting DR1 and where to find it cheap so I was answering him

Ik this is for case west The OP asked about going back and getting DR1 and where to find it cheap so I was answering him

Ok @ OP Yep it is worth getting DR1 again no doubt.

Also yes it is pretty good DLC (Arcade game,whatever. It adds on to DR2 so Id say DLC.) for 10$ it is worth it,though any higher I'd say pass it up. It has it's moments but over all it's no were near as good as the other DR games.

• 1 year later...