Zephyr Class Title Update now live!

hoshinosenshi

Upon starting the game, you'll get a 41MB title update prompt. For those who are eager to know what's included with this (which can also now be seen from the game itself), I'll list what's mentioned:

• Zephyr Class - A new Mage type. Unlocked under certain conditions. Also adds new related mission.

• Castle Defense - A new co-op gametype where you must protect your castle at all costs! (Limited time only event)

• Happy Card Update - Special Limited Edition weapons. (Until September 4th)

• Berserker Team Skill - Multiple Missile (everyone participating gets Rocketman!)

• New Buffs - Stun Crusher and Parameter Boost

• New scoring additions. (add to XP)

• Team balancing improved.

• Ketchup Avenue now has new BGM.

• AI behavior changed.

Lucky! What rank are you? What mage score mission are you on? Have you completed the 1000 kills as a mage quest? The 500 mage kills? The weapon enchantment one?

Rank 55 at the moment. Mage mission is on level 2 (as I main Warrior/Cleric). I have completed all those quests also.

Ah. I am rank 43. I haven't completed any of the quests I mentioned, and I am on the first score mission for the mage. Hopefully I can get it for free if I make progress somewhere along these lines.

Also, the limited game mode isn't showing up for me, though I see it listed under "Update Information"

EDIT: I went back to class and equipment and when I scrolled over to Zephyr under Mage I saw that its A to unlock with Tickets, but hitting X brings up "Unlock Conditions." You need to complete 3 quests, Appear on Hero Pop-up 50 times, 30 kills as a mage, and kill 500 mages.

So now I know I just need to kill more mages...too bad there's still no progress indicator and the balancing efforts seem to have just made it all the more difficult to kill mages.

Edited by chriscutis
More INFO

Wow, this limited edition happy cards shit wants 24 tickets per pack instead of 18. How the fuck is that a good deal?

It's a dumb move for sure. You only get one Premium item, and they're not even that good for what you're paying. Toylogic would have been able to implement all those items in the standard Happy Ticket prizes.

You can get a Super Premium for 12 tickets (when there's a sale) during Happy Time, so I don't even know why this exists.

It's a dumb move for sure. You only get one Premium item, and they're not even that good for what you're paying. Toylogic would have been able to implement all those items in the standard Happy Ticket prizes.

You can get a Super Premium for 12 tickets (when there's a sale) during Happy Time, so I don't even know why this exists.

Yeah. 18 tickets normally for 2 standard items used for material and 1 premium. Now it's 24 tickets for 1 premium. I don't know what the f**k these guys are snorting.

Wow, this limited edition happy cards shit wants 24 tickets per pack instead of 18. How the fuck is that a good deal?

I have similar afterthoughts, but from what I understand the "Limited Edition" equipment from these packs are exclusive to them. (I would hope anyway.) They also supposedly drop some of the newer items more often, not that it really adds much justification to the price...

Needless to say that I won't be buying any of them. :blurp

The limited edition items aren't even that good though compared to some other super premium items you can get.

Your star fragments don't carry over either, so unless you can use fragments you get from mission mode, you'll have to buy plenty to be able to even get one of the limited edition super premiums.

I have one fragment left from mission mode and it gives me the option to use it in the limited edition happy card event.