GSL Backlog Collections

Carmona

I find myself getting really into GSL and started to build a backlog collection. So feel free to post your collections here. I plan on keeping track on my progress in each game too. * indicates games currently being played.

Retail

*Grid 2

Payday 2

Grand Theft Auto V

Rainbow Six Vegas

*Fear

Forza 4

Madden 13

Resident Evil 6

L.A. Noire

Ghostbusters

Dead Rising 2

Defiance

Arcade

Sonic

Sonic 2

State of Decay

The Maw

R-Type Dimensions

Dead Rising 2: Case Zero -

Toy Soldiers

Ben 10: Rise of the Hex

WSOP: Full House Pro

Ascend: Hand of Kul

Yeah, I am done playing shit games for GSL....I'll play what I want and have fun.

Edited by Carmona

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will edit this once I get home, but for now:

Retail:

Clive Barker's Jericho - 20gs

Condemned 2 - 65gs

Dark - 0gs

GTA IV - 20gs

MLB 2k6 - 0gs

Madden 9 - 0gs

Madden 10 - 0gs

NBA Live 06 - 0gs

NCAA March Madness 07 - 0gs

Arcade:

A World of Keflings - 20gs

Defense Grid - 0gs

Stacking - 20gs

State of Decay - 5gs

Retail:

Tomb Raider - 950GS (only 2 achievements left, saving them for competition)

Dragon's Dogma - 795GS

Ratatouille - 40GS

Fallout New Vegas - 1405GS

Darksiders - 445GS

Bully - 525GS

Enchanted Arms - 200GS

Dead Space 2 - 325GS

Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands - 0GS

Bakugan - 0GS

Chaotic Shadow Warriors - 0GS

Arcade:

Torchlight - 170GS (one achievement left, saving for comp.)

These are just some that I plan on playing, there are many that I didn't mention that I currently have no desire to play, but may change when the time comes around. There are also more titles that I will be purchasing before the competition begins.

Yep, game just isn't fun enough to replay entirely on that difficulty and the checkpoints are bollocks.

Also learned that the shotgun in this game truly sucks.

Oh I agree, truly atrocious game. Just making sure you knew about that, so that you weren't playing through the entire game on insane.

Thanks for the tip. I bought this a good while ago for really cheap and never played it.

To be more specific, you can load the last checkpoint and nail out hard and insane with in minutes of eachother. Making for a good preload.

Heres how:

After completing the game on Normal mode, go to the interface & just copy your save data on a USB Key.

Launch the last chapter/level choosing your difficulty (from your hard drive).

Quit the game and go to options game.

Select "storage device" & USB Key.

Go back to campaign > Continue.

The last checkpoint will be loaded, you need to kill just 5/6 guys (not too hard if you have kept the sniper rifle) and finish the game for the achievements.

Oh I agree, truly atrocious game. Just making sure you knew about that, so that you weren't playing through the entire game on insane.

http://i0.wp.com/allthingsd.com/files/2012/11/WWHellNo-380x234.jpg?resize=380%2C234

Thanks for the tip. I bought this a good while ago for really cheap and never played it.

We should get a big Anti-PS3 Turning Point MP boosting session going during GSL, will be fun jumping off buildings :biglaugh

To be more specific, you can load the last checkpoint and nail out hard and insane with in minutes of eachother. Making for a good preload.

Heres how:

Much obliged, think I'll definitely do that. Had already gotten myself to the last checkpoint on Insane before you posted and this will definitely save on grief.

There were 2 contributing factors in me going back to Turning Point since the last time I'd played it was in 2009, it was one of the first 360 games on my spanking new console at the time:

1. never flushed a guys head
  2. saw in the guide you can just load the last level to get the harder difficulties = no replaying of that terrible story.
  3. Okay so 3 factors actually: I found it for $2. Can't complain. :p

Heres how:

After completing the game on Normal mode, go to the interface & just copy your save data on a USB Key.

Launch the last chapter/level choosing your difficulty (from your hard drive).

Quit the game and go to options game.

Select "storage device" & USB Key.

Go back to campaign > Continue.

The last checkpoint will be loaded, you need to kill just 5/6 guys (not too hard if you have kept the sniper rifle) and finish the game for the achievements.

I will definitely keep this in mind. I don't know when I'll get around to playing this but...

We should get a big Anti-PS3 Turning Point MP boosting session going during GSL, will be fun jumping off buildings :biglaugh

YES!! Opposing teams teaming up for the greater good...x360a.org. :drunk

We should totally do that, since ya know there are 2 achievements that require 8 people.

I will definitely keep this in mind. I don't know when I'll get around to playing this but...

YES!! Opposing teams teaming up for the greater good...x360a.org. :drunk

How about during GSL? ;)

We have a common enemy.

I've put in a post in Grifter's Community Gaming suggestions thread for this. Hopefully he can pencil it in there somewhere during GSL or we can maybe suggest some better games for us to band together on :dance:

I've put in a post in Grifter's Community Gaming suggestions thread for this. Hopefully he can pencil it in there somewhere during GSL or we can maybe suggest some better games for us to band together on :dance:

Just a thought:

If you can organize a week in November (Monday-Sunday) for multiplayer GSL boosting sessions and let me know the week and which old "nobody wants to play" games y'all are gonna boost that week, maybe we can have a special GSL boosting Game of the Week. ;)

Just a thought:

If you can organize a week in November (Monday-Sunday) for multiplayer GSL boosting sessions and let me know the week and which old "nobody wants to play" games y'all are gonna boost that week, maybe we can have a special GSL boosting Game of the Week. ;)

I think during GSL games of the week should be maybe geared towards games with achievements, as to be honest as much as I enjoy the community sessions, I wont want to waste valuable achievement-getting time.

I think during GSL games of the week should be maybe geared towards games with achievements, as to be honest as much as I enjoy the community sessions, I wont want to waste valuable achievement-getting time.

All of the games have achievements. ;)

But seriously, the point of Community Gaming is getting together and having fun. Not everyone considers boosting sessions for unpopular games fun. So 1 event in November for something like that is more than reasonable. Just because some of you are going to be "hardcore" and spend every possible minute achievement hunting doesn't mean the entire community should be forced to do the same. It also means there are games that have been picked from previous suggestions that other members haven't gotten the achievements for, even if you have. :)

Edited by Grifter Reborn

All of the games have achievements. ;)

But seriously, the point of Community Gaming is getting together and having fun. Not everyone considers boosting sessions for unpopular games fun. So 1 event in November for something like that is more than reasonable. Just because some of you are going to be "hardcore" and spend every possible minute achievement hunting doesn't mean the entire community should be forced to do the same. It also means there are games that have been picked from previous suggestions that other members haven't gotten the achievements for, even if you have. :)

How do I report a staff member for taking a thread off topic?:p

I kid, I kid. You know, you guys could just make a thread here for boosting.....