• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should put Fallout 3 up for anyone who hasn't played it. Absolutely brilliant title that's relatively old. Anyone who hasn't had the chance to pick it up should be able to. More triple A titles on here. COD Ghosts or Battlefield 4, could you imagine? lol

While I agree with Fallout 3, it's $3 at Gamestop. So taking the plunge on it wouldn't be that risky.

They should put Fallout 3 up for anyone who hasn't played it. Absolutely brilliant title that's relatively old. Anyone who hasn't had the chance to pick it up should be able to. More triple A titles on here. COD Ghosts or Battlefield 4, could you imagine? lol

I would prob DL and never play it. Fallout 3 bored me to tears.

If it did come before June it'd be interesting because they'd be giving games away for free that aren't even a year old. If that happens, then the 360 GwG needs to step it up. :p

Yeeeah, no. Sorry to be a pessimist but Microsoft is not going to make games, less than a year, free.

Sleeping Dogs, a year and a half old, was an unexpected nice surprise but something tells me that's just a New Years gift.

in march will also have game with gold?

Yes, it will happen in March. And April. And May. And June. And onwards. Somebody should post "Yes it will continue" on every page that's made in this thread.

Edited by Dramatic Unknown

Yes, it will happen in March. And April. And May. And June. And onwards. Somebody should post "Yes it will continue" on every page that's made in this thread.

Just so it's on this page, GwG is continuing. Indefinitely. That means every month from now until they say "no more free games, fuckers". 2 games a month. Every. Month. ;)

It's $3 for a used copy at Gamestop. Kinda tricky comparing digital downloads to what the price of a game costs used.

With it being used you run the risk of it not working. I have seen games not work from our local Gamestop. I know they do their best but sometimes some do get through especially if do have some that don't care

Just so it's on this page, GwG is continuing. Indefinitely. That means every month from now until they say "no more free games, fuckers". 2 games a month. Every. Month. ;)

someone will still ask if its gonna continue haha

otaking might have to edit the original post and say it is ongoing. someone will still ask tho lol

With it being used you run the risk of it not working. I have seen games not work from our local Gamestop. I know they do their best but sometimes some do get through especially if do have some that don't care

From gamestops website.

Pre-owned Guarantee

This pre-owned product has been carefully tested, and is guaranteed to work. If you are not completely satisfied, simply return the product within 7 days for your money back or identical exchange within 30 days of purchase.

When I worked there how we explained it is that if you didn't like the game, or even beat the game and just wanted to exchange it for another you had 7 days to do so. If it didn't work, or had any issues at all we would exchange it, or simply return it up to 30 days after the purchase.

Some games do get past Gamestops visual inspection when they are traded in, but they do honor it and make sure (within a reasonable amount of time) that you end up with a working game.

From gamestops website.

Pre-owned Guarantee

This pre-owned product has been carefully tested, and is guaranteed to work. If you are not completely satisfied, simply return the product within 7 days for your money back or identical exchange within 30 days of purchase.

When I worked there how we explained it is that if you didn't like the game, or even beat the game and just wanted to exchange it for another you had 7 days to do so. If it didn't work, or had any issues at all we would exchange it, or simply return it up to 30 days after the purchase.

Some games do get past Gamestops visual inspection when they are traded in, but they do honor it and make sure (within a reasonable amount of time) that you end up with a working game.

I've never had any risks with Gamestop. The only risk you have to deal with is getting ripped off when you trade your games in.

That game is the bomb. It will be better if you don't bring in what PS are getting free next time though. :p

Sure. No problems. I didn't even think of the comments it could draw until now. Doesn't hurt to point things like that out to me because I'm a bit clueless. Thanks ;)