Item Trading thread

Gackt

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a good end game armour set for the Barbarian, I need it to up my strength/defense/health.

I have other legendary set items for trade and this sword I got today.

http://i.imgur.com/NsVcOxA.jpg?2

Just gonna mention that the azurewrath with three sockets and 4k damage, is a hacked/modded sword. If you want to perpetuate that you got it as a drop go for it. But I have seen 20+ people with the exact same stats on the sword so beware of banhammer, and before any trolling starts, here is the link to battlenet for actual stats available...

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/azurewrath

Now onto my real post, I'm looking for a Manajuma's Carving Knife.

I have plenty of gold, gems, or other legendary and set gear to trade with, just send me a message on xbl for the trade and what you might be looking for.

GT: Steamboat Wi11y

Just gonna mention that the azurewrath with three sockets and 4k damage, is a hacked/modded sword. If you want to perpetuate that you got it as a drop go for it. But I have seen 20+ people with the exact same stats on the sword so beware of banhammer, and before any trolling starts, here is the link to battlenet for actual stats available...

I have plenty of gold, gems, or other legendary and set gear to trade with, just send me a message on xbl for the trade and what you might be looking for.

lol ban hammer for a sword someone dropped randomly.... not likely.

trying to find some decent pants for my barb preferably looking for some good depth diggers and a good amulet to finish off my armor... got tons of legends to trade skorn, 2 immortal kings chest and gloves, vile ward, wailing host and bul kathos wedding band tons of stuff thats great for barb builds hit me up GT: r3f1cul

This sword rolls differently in the Xbox version as does a lot of other gear.

The link you posted is for the PC version. Ive seen this sword on other people with about 1600-1900 base dps.

This sword rolls differently in the Xbox version as does a lot of other gear.

The link you posted is for the PC version. Ive seen this sword on other people with about 1600-1900 base dps.

It is modded, I've never seen anything drop higher than 1,900 legit. And it seems there are other modded weapons that do up-words of 21k floating around.

just wanted to say thanks to mr stoat guy had already found everything he wanted and hooked me up with a pair of depth diggers for nothing thats rare and i appreciate it, also if anyone has an ouroboros amulet with good stats let me know i have plenty i have found for the barb that would be worth your time to trade

I am looking for Blackthrone's boots (dex build) for my monk. It's the last part of the set that I need. I have various level 60 weapons/armor (mostly dex build) that I can trade for it. I'm also looking for some tomes of jewelcrafting. Just send me a message letting me know what you're looking for and I'll let you know if I have it to trade for either. GT: Random Weddle.

I am looking for the following (all level 60):

Inna's Radiance (dex)

Fist of Az'Turrasq (dex)

Shelong's Relentless Assault

I have quite a bit of legendary (level 60) weapons/armor I can trade for any of them. I also have a spare hellfire ring I would trade for one or two of them. Just send me a message over live.

Edited by Random Weddle

Just looking for a 60 Manticore (preferably socketed). Have numerous 60 Legendaries and few set pieces (Danettas Revenge, Natalyas Embrace, Natalyas Reflection, Blackthorne Surcoat, Travelers Pledge). Just send a msg.

WURMW00D (with zeros).

http://intext.nav-links.com/images/spinner-ani48.gif

http://intext.nav-links.com/images/spinner-ani48.gif

Edited by TigerGenocide

Currently looking for the following items -

Chantodo's Will

The witching Hour

Storm Crow

Have plenty of int and str rolled armor/weapons and witch doctor / demon hunter / barbarian set pieces to trade.

Send me a msg on xbl if you are interested.

GT: Mr Stoat

Edited by Mr Stoat
Picked up some of the items

Found wiz stone of jordan today, 8% lightning skill dam, +10 max arcane, +25% elite dam, reduces resource cost of meteor by 4 arcane, and 2 puzzle rings yesterday. For console gamers who may not know, puzzle ring has the chance to spawn a treasure goblin when hit, it works on followers as well, one dropped a blackthornes chest for me yesterday. I desperately need either legendary socketed hand x-bow or quiver: gamertag is smitty21672

@smitty21672

For the puzzle ring I can trade:

level 60 Danetta's Revenge part of the Danetta's Creed set. Its a 1h Crossbow. stats are: dam: 724-724 (1158.4 DPS), 1.60 attack speed, 1 socket, +155 max dam, +6% Dam, +271 dex, +460 LPH, +1.12 hartred per sec

I have 3 of them if you need one, will give you it for free.

Got a level 60 one which I guess is what you are looking for - the stats aren't amazing on it and won't be for any one you find, but if it's just to help with the Goblins Achievement, it's just what you need anyway.

Message if interested! :)

EDIT: It's Dex based, just to clear it up :p

Exact stats:

+ 243 Dexterity

+ 10456 Life from Health Potions/Globes

+ Gold/Health Pickup increased by 8 yards

+ This ring sometimes calls forth a Treasure Goblin when you are hit.

New Edit:

Level 60 ring is gone - though if anyone is still going for the Goblin Achievement, I still have a level 45 and a level 32 one that can be stuck on and run with

- all puzzle rings have the same chances to spawn a goblin, no matter it's level -

so the only thing that changes is the other stats.

As before, passing on for free to help with achievement!

Edited by wo ai ni xx