• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some set pieces for trade...

Blackthorne's Jousting Mail (legs)

Blackthorne's Duncraig Cross (amulet)

Manajuma's Carving Knife (Dagger)

Looking for Zunimassa's pieces except the Morrow (chest), unless someone has the chest piece with better stats.

I also have lots of Legendary gear to trade as well.

If anyone interested in trading please send me a message on live.

Edited by LoD WheeZzy

Level 60 ring is gone - though if anyone is still going for the Goblin Achievement, I still have a level 45 and a level 32 one that can be stuck on and run with

- all puzzle rings have the same chances to spawn a goblin, no matter it's level -

so the only thing that changes is the other stats.

As before, passing on for free to help with achievement!

Could I get the lvl 32 ring? I wouldn't mind one for my lower level characters.

Also I'm looking for the Cain's Honor set plans. I have several legendaries and some other "rare" plans I can trade for it.

Msg me on live to trade: RideThatStrider

Edited by RideThatStrider

Could I get the lvl 32 ring? I wouldn't mind one for my lower level characters.

Also I'm looking for the Cain's Honor set plans. I have several legendaries and some other "rare" plans I can trade for it.

Msg me on live to trade: RideThatStrider

Sure, message me on Live and I'll add you :)

Btw, I'm giving these out free in the hopes that other people will pass them on when finished, also for free, to help others get the achievement easily :)

You don't have to, but it's a nice sentiment ^.^

i trade witching hour inté for dex

add me for trade ty

i looking for too vast expance inna all resistance & reflexion natalya

(very high gear in my chest for trade)

gt: iinconito

my witching hour

327 inté

88 vita

66 cold resist

6% attack speed

12% points life

43% critic damage

Ok now I am looking for a Chantodo's force with 'arcane power on crit'. I have a lot of str and int rolled gear to trade including set pieces, witching hour, skorn, chantodo's will etc.

Send me a msg on xbl if you have what I'm looking for and interested in trading.

GT: Mr Stoat

I'm looking for any items that give good increases for Gold Find. I've finished all the playthroughs and the other achievements but All That Glitters and looking to put together the best character (Demon Hunter) I can for that grind.

I have over 14MM in gold I can trade/dupe for appropriate items. I do have some decent weapons and at least one Puzzle Ring.

Looking for shenlong's relentless assault it's part of a set item that goes with shenlong's fist of legend

I will be willing to trade

Legit azurewrath non slotted

Base damaga 1479.2

+642-782 cold damage

%6 damage

+134 strength

+132 dexterity

+134 intelligence

+131 vitality

%18 attack speed

6.3% chance to freeze on hit

Also willing to trade

Aquila cuirass

Black thrones surcoat

Blackthorns spurs

Blackthorns jousting mail

Blade of prophecy

Message me on Xbox gt Ducati30080

Please don't waste my time by offering items I'm not looking for

I am looking for any decent level 60 legendary weapons/armor for the demon hunter. Any of Natalya's set would be nice and any legendary bracer that is decent for the demon hunter as I don't have one. I prefer weapons/armor with sockets. I have plenty of legendary monk armor/weapons, some legendary mojo's for the witch doctor, and a fair bit of legendary weapons/armor for the the barb. Just send me a message of what you have and what you're looking for. GT: Random Weddle. Cheers

Looking for Zunimassa"s set gear got to trade Barbarian weapons an some of the king set got Demon hunter bows an cross bow an some natalya"s set gear wizard weapons off hands an some set gear msg me on xbox if you got anything im looking for of you think i can help you thanks to anyone who helps.

Got a ton of Legendaries to offer to people. Only thing I want in return are Topaz Jewels or Tomb of Jewelcrafting. :) Have a look. There's lots.

I have 7 tier 8 topaz...is that enough for both azurewrath and echoing fury? :3

Also got 24 tier 7's to toss in, I won't need them anytime soon so they're just sitting there nonchalantly

damn you wo ai ni, love me like your GT says and let me.claim the azurewrath :p....

sent you a inbox on here Acid, with stuff I would like please :)

also I got 2 puzzle rings 32/50 if anybody would like them I got the achievement for treasure goblins now :), just send me xbox msg when you on GMT time on sat pref and ill get them to ya