Diamond Cups?

xTGMx INF3RNO

How the hell do you get these?

I have done everything in some paintings. Gold trophy and all teensies but still don't have one?

More teensies unlock from the invasions. Go for the Diamond cups when you've completed all the levels. They are earned by collecting all the teensies in that world.

Edited by ponypo2001

How do you unlock Invasions? I am still a little confused.

For the first world (Teensies In Trouble) I have all 72/72 Teensies collected and all Bronze, Silver and Gold trophies for each of the levels, including the rescue ones.

EDIT: Never mind I got my first invasion level during the Toad Story world. And I don't know if its just me... But these invasion levels are annoying.

Edited by MeonOner

How do you unlock Invasions? I am still a little confused.

For the first world (Teensies In Trouble) I have all 72/72 Teensies collected and all Bronze, Silver and Gold trophies for each of the levels, including the rescue ones.

EDIT: Never mind I got my first invasion level during the Toad Story world. And I don't know if its just me... But these invasion levels are annoying.

The invasion levels are basically a replacement for the time trials in Origins. I don't know about you but having a few invasion levels vs doing every single stage in time trial for gold is much easier in my opinion :). This is coming from someone who got 1000/1000 in Origins.

That final 80g in origins was a pain! So far I've done 3 invasions none have giving me too much trouble. Game is fantastic somehow improved on origins. Defo my GOTY so far.

Yeah it was a huge pain! I just got my gold cup achievement last night for the daily challenges which to me seems like the most difficult for those who aren't that great at platforming. I'm just into the third world and I agree the invasions so far haven't been nearly as bad. It's almost like they give you a buffer on time of about 15-20 seconds whereas some of the later stages in Origins you had to be nearly flawless to get the gold time medals.