Cup Points

FateorDestiny

Hey guys,

I just finished getting all 700 Teensies and pretty much everything aside from the 1,000,000 lums and final level of awesomeness achievements. I found a level to grind out about 700 lums every minute and a half almost and with challenges shouldn't take too long to make around 500,000 lums in my opinion. What I am curious about is does anyone know how you get cup points after you are done getting all the diamond cups? I have played the same stage about 10 times and gotten gold every time and when I check the online server my point total has not increased at all. Does anyone know if you need to be getting fresh gold, silver, bronze, diamond cups (i.e. Challenges) once you have all the other ones? That would be brutal if true. Let me know if you know!

Hey guys,

I just finished getting all 700 Teensies and pretty much everything aside from the 1,000,000 lums and final level of awesomeness achievements. I found a level to grind out about 700 lums every minute and a half almost and with challenges shouldn't take too long to make around 500,000 lums in my opinion. What I am curious about is does anyone know how you get cup points after you are done getting all the diamond cups? I have played the same stage about 10 times and gotten gold every time and when I check the online server my point total has not increased at all. Does anyone know if you need to be getting fresh gold, silver, bronze, diamond cups (i.e. Challenges) once you have all the other ones? That would be brutal if true. Let me know if you know!

Yep...you have to do Challenges...

You have to do challenges, to get diamond you must be in the top 1% so if there are 3000 people in the challenge then you must be in the top 30 to get 50 points. I assume you need about 1700 points to level 11, so get 2 diamonds a day and it will take 17 days, get 2 bronzes a day and it will take 850 days, yes nearly 3 years.

There is no need to grind lums, you will earn plenty replaying challenges.

Edited by Scottcool
i'm silly