GTA V Achievement Guide & Roadmap

BiggD

Just to be certain the Kifflom missions dont count towards the 100% percent achievement right? It looks like its glitched and I'll need to start a new game for it, and I dont want to keep working towards 100% if it counts.

Also can you complete Kifflom as soon as Micheal is unlocked by completing a mission then sleeping until the next is unlocked or do you need to progress to certain point in the story?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to be certain the Kifflom missions dont count towards the 100% percent achievement right? It looks like its glitched and I'll need to start a new game for it, and I dont want to keep working towards 100% if it counts.

Also can you complete Kifflom as soon as Micheal is unlocked by completing a mission then sleeping until the next is unlocked or do you need to progress to certain point in the story?

According to the strategy guide, it doesn't count towards 100%. I've only just done the Blitz mission and was able to do the whole Epsilon side story by just sleeping 2 or 3 days at a time.

Hey mate, can you please tell me WHY three man army and kifflom are missable? And if I didn't get them, does it matter at all towards anything else besides the trophy associated with them?

Neither 'Kifflom' nor 'Three Man Army' affect the 100% completion/gold missions/etc. The reason they are missable is because towards the end of the game, you'll come to a mission where you get three choices, and it's possible to select a choice that makes it so either one or both of those are missable and will require you to start a new game to get them.

Hey mate, can you please tell me WHY three man army and kifflom are missable? And if I didn't get them, does it matter at all towards anything else besides the trophy associated with them?

First page. In the Roadmap. "WARNING (POTENTIAL SPOILER): On the last story mission, you will be playing as Franklin. The doorbell will ring and Devin will ask you something. CHOOSE OPTION "C" or else you can miss the following achievements if you haven't already obtained them: Career Criminal, TP Industries Arms Race, Multi-Disciplined, Waste Management, Red Mist, Kifflom!, Three Man Army, Altruist Acolyte, & Wanted: Alive or Alive."

"WARNING (POTENTIAL SPOILER): On the last story mission, you will be playing as Franklin. The doorbell will ring and Devin will ask you something. CHOOSE OPTION "C" or else you can miss the following achievements if you haven't already obtained them: Career Criminal, TP Industries Arms Race, Multi-Disciplined, Waste Management, Red Mist, Kifflom!, Three Man Army, Altruist Acolyte, & Wanted: Alive or Alive."

"WARNING (POTENTIAL SPOILER): On the last story mission, you will be playing as Franklin. The doorbell will ring and Devin will ask you something. CHOOSE OPTION "C" or else you can miss the following achievements if you haven't already obtained them: Career Criminal, TP Industries Arms Race, Multi-Disciplined, Waste Management, Red Mist, Kifflom!, Three Man Army, Altruist Acolyte, & Wanted: Alive or Alive."

Jesus Christ, if you really can't figure out what this means, you don't deserve to know...

First page. In the Roadmap. "WARNING (POTENTIAL SPOILER): On the last story mission, you will be playing as Franklin. The doorbell will ring and Devin will ask you something. CHOOSE OPTION "C" or else you can miss the following achievements if you haven't already obtained them: Career Criminal, TP Industries Arms Race, Multi-Disciplined, Waste Management, Red Mist, Kifflom!, Three Man Army, Altruist Acolyte, & Wanted: Alive or Alive."

Jesus Christ, if you really can't figure out what this means, you don't deserve to know...

Thanks for saving me the trouble of explaining :)

For the one where you have to survive a 3-star wanted level with all 3 characters...is that info right or was I unlucky? I actually planned to do things exactly as so by hanging out with a friend, picking them up, then calling/hanging out the other to pick them up but as soon as I picked up the first one I got a busy line when trying to contact the other. I dismissed it as the game probably just didn't allow you to hang out with more than one character at a time but then I went on here and see this method posted was what I had just attempted.

For the one where you have to survive a 3-star wanted level with all 3 characters...is that info right or was I unlucky? I actually planned to do things exactly as so by hanging out with a friend, picking them up, then calling/hanging out the other to pick them up but as soon as I picked up the first one I got a busy line when trying to contact the other. I dismissed it as the game probably just didn't allow you to hang out with more than one character at a time but then I went on here and see this method posted was what I had just attempted.

The info is right; just keep calling both guys until they're available and answer the call.

You need to call both before you pick one up.

For the Kifflom achievement I found this comment on a Youtube video that gives an exact location for the Declasse Tornado,

Declasse Tornado Location - Hawick

Locate the Ammu-Nation which is 2/9. With this on your left, head east along the main road. 2 blocks along, you'll come to a junction and right in front of you is a 247 Supermarket and to the right an 'Auto Exotic' garage which has the words "Domestic - Japanese - European' along the top of it.

The car is parked right in the garages parking lot. Exact place the email picture shows you.

And here are some screenshots I took for those that like screenshots,

Exact spot on map,

http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg618/McDurbin/tornadomap.png

Street view,

http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg618/McDurbin/tornado.png

Feel free to add this to your guide.

I think I've ran into a glitch which stops my progress from updating correctly, taking all of this:

Hobbies & Pastimes

• Complete the following 42 Hobbies/Pastimes
    • Shooting Range - Handguns (Win 3 Medals)
    • Shooting Range - Sub-Machine Guns (Win 3 Medals)
    • Shooting Range - Assault Rifles (Win 3 Medals)
    • Shooting Range - Shotguns (Win 3 Medals)
    • Shooting Range - Light Machine Guns (Win 3 Medals)
    • Shooting Range - Heavy (Win 3 Medals)
    • Street Race - South Los Santos (Win a Medal)
    • Street Race - Circut City (Win a Medal)
    • Street Race - Airport (Win a Medal)
    • Street Race - Freeway (Win a Medal)
    • Street Race - Vespucci Canals (Win a Medal)
    • Win at Tennis
    • Play 9 holes of Golf and finish even or below par
    • Win at Darts
    • Get a private dance at the Strip Club
    • Triathlon - Vespucci Canals (Win a Medal)
    • Triathlon - Alamo Sea (Win a Medal)
    • Triathlon - Coyote Cross Country (Win a Medal)
    • Off Road Race 1 - Canyon Cliffs (Win a Medal)
    • Off Road Race 2 - Ridge Run (Win a Medal)
    • Off Road Race 3 - Minward Spiral (Win a Medal)
    • Off Road Race 4 - Valley Trail (Win a Medal)
    • Off Road Race 5 - Lakeside Splash (Win a Medal)
    • Off Road Race 6 - Eco Friendly (Win a Medal)
    • Flight School - Training Take Off (Win a Medal)
    • Flight School - Runway Landing (Win a Medal)
    • Flight School - Inverted Flight (Win a Medal)
    • Flight School - Knife Flight (Win a Medal)
    • Flight School - Flat Hatting (Win a Medal)
    • Flight School - Touchdown (Win a Medal)
    • Flight School - Loop the Loop (Win a Medal)
    • Flight School - Helicopter Course (Win a Medal)
    • Flight School - Helicopter Speed Run (Win a Medal)
    • Flight School - Skydiving (Win a Medal)
    • Flight School - Drop Zone (Win a Medal)
    • Flight School - Earn Your Wings (Win a Medal)
    • Sea Race - East Coast (Win a Medal)
    • Sea Race - North East Coast (Win a Medal)
    • Sea Race - Raton Canyon (Win a Medal)
    • Sea Race - Los Santos (Win a Medal)
    • Parachuting - Complete all Base Jumps
    • Parachuting - Complete all Heli Jumps

• I have completed everything and thoroughly gone through the list more than twice. So why do I only have 41/42 pastimes completed? After I finished all 12 Parachute jumps, I only got progress for one activity and not two as the list mentions. Am I the only one with this problem?

I'm done with this game now until Rockstar fix this crap.

I would if it was actually working. Is there anything in that list which isn't specified at all? Are there more than 12 parachute jumps? Because if so that would be what I'm missing.

I double checked the list when I made it for the guide with Rockstar's checklist so I'm pretty sure I've got everything right :(

I double checked the list when I made it for the guide with Rockstar's checklist so I'm pretty sure I've got everything right :(

I'm not doubting it, but so far unless there are more than 12 parachute jumps, then the base and helicopter jumps should be placed together and not separated as they count as 1 activity to the counter.

I saw that there were 13 jumps so it's possible I'll get the last one during Dom's missions, hopefully.

I'm not doubting it, but so far unless there are more than 12 parachute jumps, then the base and helicopter jumps should be placed together and not separated as they count as 1 activity to the counter.

I saw that there were 13 jumps so it's possible I'll get the last one during Dom's missions, hopefully.

EDIT: Too tired and didn't notice you had already said that... Fuck. Well, you may notice one of these that you haven't done.

There's 13 parachute jumps.

Pacific Tour

Aim For The Fairway

Carving The Mountain

Falling Mouse

Razor Rock Dive

Runaway Train

The Decline

The Fall of the Alamo

Turbine Terror

Photo Finish

Damned If You Don't

Bank Bailout

What Goes Up...

Edited by Crimson Ridley

EDIT: Too tired and didn't notice you had already said that... Fuck. Well, you may notice one of these that you haven't done.

There's 13 parachute jumps.

Pacific Tour

Aim For The Fairway

Carving The Mountain

Falling Mouse

Razor Rock Dive

Runaway Train

The Decline

The Fall of the Alamo

Turbine Terror

Photo Finish

Damned If You Don't

Bank Bailout

What Goes Up...

Alright. I finished Dom's last mission and unfortunately I didn't get a last parachute jump to spawn, however checking the in-game internet map on the phone, there's suppose to be four jumps around Mt. Chilliad, but I only have three right now. I can't be sure if it's glitched or if this last jump takes a while to appear...

Here's the four jumps on the map:

http://i.imgur.com/0wJxepZ.png

...and here's what I see on my world map:

http://i.imgur.com/WXHHH0a.png

I'm getting more reluctant to continue unless I know it will appear later on...

EDIT: Yes! It took a full day in-game but it finally appeared, and upon completing it, I now have all 42 pastimes done!

Edited by hoshinosenshi

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to GTA V Achievement Guide & Roadmap