easiest legendary skill challenge anyone?

macdaddyowls

I used the dribbling skill game, which is in 3 parts. On the first one you have to do a skill to get through 2 gates and then either score a goal (1000 points) or dribble the ball into the net (3500). The second part in a 1 on 1 with the goal keeper for this you get 1000 points for taking it past him and an extra 3500 if you dribble the ball into the net.

Now comes the important area, part 3, For this section use ONLY the :ls:! This section will have you against a goalkeeper and defender, now whatever you do, DO NOT score or go towards the goalkeeper, Now when the game starts turn your back on the defender walk (don't sprint!) in the opposite direction. The defender will now be following you (literally right behind you at all time's) and trying to tackle you which is what you want, as whenever he tries and fails you should gain 1000 points.

As soon as you start to approach the half-way line turn left or right and head towards the sideline as soon as you get near turn and head in the opposite direction, after a few time's running back and forwards you should have enough points to complete the challenge and the achievement should unlock.

The goalkeeper one is easy change your arena player to a bayern munich player and then you can play as Neuer in the challenge as he is very good you should leave a few of them as it is impossible to save all of them and makes you not be able to get to the next one and hold LB for better positioning so is easier to save more

Definitely penalties from my experience. Use your first few shots (before the blue aimer disappears) to take out the light-coloured boxes in the corners and you're already well on your way. Then the secret is to get used to taking penalties as quickly as possible (as soon as the penalty slider is first in the middle, rather than letting it go back and forth multiple times) to take out the rest of the boxes and get the next lot up. I found it best to aim hard and low and you'll usually remove a bottom box as well as the three above it with each penalty. You'll have to practice a bit to get good at aiming and there's also luck involved with avoiding the sliding cutouts. However, it seems much simpler than the other legendary challenges.

One more tip is to change your arena player to an excellent penalty taker. The Barcelona players aren't actually that good, so I changed to PSG and used Ibrahimovic.

Well I've been trying this for 2 hours a day every day this week and struggling. I tried penalties, dribbling, advanced dribbling, ground passing and advanced ground passing. Today I finally beat it with Advanced Shooting.

Now to beat free kicks on bronze and silver... :/ Any tips?

Well I've been trying this for 2 hours a day every day this week and struggling. I tried penalties, dribbling, advanced dribbling, ground passing and advanced ground passing. Today I finally beat it with Advanced Shooting.

Now to beat free kicks on bronze and silver... :/ Any tips?

Hold LB to shoot through and underneath the wall for the lower targets. This is usually a straight shot, so just aim right at the target, hold LB, tap shoot and it should hit.

For the rest of the targets, it's a matter of getting the angle and power right. Usually you'd need to compensate for swerve. So if I'm aiming to hit a top right target, I'll aim until the target is in the middle of the TV screen, then aim a little more to the right. For the top targets, just about a little less than 50% power should suffice.

I'm better in real-life freekicks than FIFA freekicks (I scored a few during college and army days). The only time I've ever scored a freekick in years of playing FIFA is in UEFA 2008 with David Healy (which was my last achievement to 1K that game). By using the method above, I managed to pass the bronze and silver freekick challenges in FIFA 14 with some trial and error.

• 2 weeks later...

After getting close on penalties (19,128), and just shy of a couple of thousands for shooting and crossing, I finally got this with goalkeeper.

Used Buffon, observed and learned the flight of the shots, then just held LB and RT throughout while moving RS to save. If I get scored 2 times, I forgo the saves and get back into a centralized position to "regroup".

So happy to finally 1K this game.

• 1 month later...