can't find Southernsanandreassuperautos.com

skiscaraudio

when i hit my ingame phone and the net i only get the other car sellers site (Legendarymotorsport.net ), i have typed Southernsanandreassuperautos.com in the search field as well.

I want to buy the Bati 800 so i can have it for stunt jumps with Franklin, i'm only about 20% in.....it will show up (the bati 800) somewhere even if i wreck or die right?

I can't answer your first question but YES if you die or blow it up or leave it somewhere and take your eyes off it for too long IT WILL GO TO THE CAR IMPOUND.

Which 1000's of people don't seem to be able to get the grasp of and continue to complain that it's 'disappeared'

I can't answer your first question but YES if you die or blow it up or leave it somewhere and take your eyes off it for too long IT WILL GO TO THE CAR IMPOUND.

Which 1000's of people don't seem to be able to get the grasp of and continue to complain that it's 'disappeared'

Except they don't always, having lost a few by leaving and checking the impound lot (and as rockstar themslelves have acknowledged and are working on a fix so quite obviously its not something people have trouble grasping) they can and do go missing.

Also don't type it into the search box... put it where you would type a web address, its not a search term.

Except they don't always, having lost a few by leaving and checking the impound lot (and as rockstar themslelves have acknowledged and are working on a fix so quite obviously its not something people have trouble grasping) they can and do go missing.

Also don't type it into the search box... put it where you would type a web address, its not a search term.

From the time I have put into single player I noticed they seem to dissapear when one of the follwing happens: It gets blown up, sunk in water, you die by flying through windshield, & getting it back out of impound and not saving it in a garage before you "lose" it again

As to the original topic... Suggestion of something that may have been overlooked, but did you go to the travel tab and scroll the page down with the right thumbstick. Some people I met online didn't know this. If you have, then I am not sure why it won't show.

From the time I have put into single player I noticed they seem to dissapear when one of the follwing happens: It gets blown up, sunk in water, you die by flying through windshield, & getting it back out of impound and not saving it in a garage before you "lose" it again

As to the original topic... Suggestion of something that may have been overlooked, but did you go to the travel tab and scroll the page down with the right thumbstick. Some people I met online didn't know this. If you have, then I am not sure why it won't show.

cripes, 20 more minutes and i can get to my xbox finally and see where i screwed up, i had the regular bati 800 and loved it but i can't keep huntin for it so i'de def rather dump $10k every now and then for my fav! :woop:

Yeah it did pop up on the highlighted sites after about 3-4 minutes....love that bike! i could not get it to come up typing tho