The quickest(30 seconds) RP(4k) and money(25k) grind!

AdamAshworthh

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm well past the required level and he doesn't give me the mission in fact he only gives me one mission. How the heck do you get him to offer more missions?

Restarting Online and Deleting + Waiting worked better for me than just requesting a new mission.

Well , I'm level 75 and he isn't giving me the mission, what a chump.

I had that problem yesterday. Try going to the location of the parking garage, change your online settings to spawn in nearest location rather than apartment and then join a new session, wait 2-3 minutes IRL and phone Gerald, Lester, Ron (anyone you can) and then Martin.

Not saying this is 100% but after an hour of dicking about in free roam calling martin and doing his jobs he wouldn't give it to me. Did it this way and got it in ~10 minutes

I had that problem yesterday. Try going to the location of the parking garage, change your online settings to spawn in nearest location rather than apartment and then join a new session, wait 2-3 minutes IRL and phone Gerald, Lester, Ron (anyone you can) and then Martin.

Not saying this is 100% but after an hour of dicking about in free roam calling martin and doing his jobs he wouldn't give it to me. Did it this way and got it in ~10 minutes

yeah, three hours and nothing. Bah