Official Bitching Thread

JORDAN K 95

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was all hyped with this game and all BUT I am disappointed with all the problems this game has given me. I've been playing it all night and I try to join a quick match in say, Conquest and it pushes me in a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT game. I don't understand it. Then the hit detention is atrocious. I have recording of me directly shooting a man and NOTHING at all then he gets shots on me and kills me. I don't understand it. The beta was better than the actual game... Just glad they fixed the ammo glitch at least.

I was all hyped with this game and all BUT I am disappointed with all the problems this game has given me. I've been playing it all night and I try to join a quick match in say, Conquest and it pushes me in a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT game. I don't understand it. Then the hit detention is atrocious. I have recording of me directly shooting a man and NOTHING at all then he gets shots on me and kills me. I don't understand it. The beta was better than the actual game... Just glad they fixed the ammo glitch at least.

I've had the same problem with the getting thrown into different game modes, as well as empty lobbies and console freezing.

Also don't get hit markers half the time. I do damage, but there's just no notification.

What is with the quality of games in 2013? They're all in permanent beta stage and it's pathetic. When 3D games first came out developers didn't have such a hard time, yet here we are, doing the same type of development they did 20 years ago... just far, far worse.

This game is a glitchy mess. I can easily make the menus overlap each other. How many years have they worked on this franchise and this engine? They did a public beta of this game and they can't even make the overly simple menus work properly? And that complaint is disregarding all the real problems like constant freezing, connection issues, and the introduction of new objective-based game types in a community generally incapable of dealing with objectives. As a programmer and an adult who has seen the quality of games decline as they get prettier, games like Battlefield 4 really disappoint me. This game is a disaster and I regret buying it already, and it's seriously making me doubt the next generation of consoles and if I should keep my preorders.

Edited by The Nerevarine

BF3 was great in my opinion, but this game fucking sucks. My game keeps freezing and its laggy. sometimes my gun isn't on the screen but I can still move and be a part of the match. NOBODY WANTS TO WIN. everyone is camping and not doing shit. definetly trading this in for ac4

I'm getting really tired of losing connection to the session.

Also has any one else noticed XP they get disappears when the next match ends? For example, you play a match on Dawnbreaker, and your XP count is 8,000/11,000 after you get all the awards and stuff. After you do another match on Paracel Storm while getting your awards instead of starting at 8,000 your back to about 6,000/11,000.

Also regaurding the "squad up" feature outside of the game, here is what the battlelog forums are saying

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955064762790390537/

Edited by Deadly Krueger

Also has any one else noticed XP they get disappears when the next match ends? For example, you play a match on Dawnbreaker, and your XP count is 8,000/11,000 after you get all the awards and stuff. After you do another match on Paracel Storm while getting your awards instead of starting at 8,000 your back to about 6,000/11,000.

Not exactly that but after last match I ranked up to level 7 after all points were counted, quit out, now I'm level 6 :)

I have another thing to bitch about... It's 3 days into release and I already have all but 3 achievements, the hardest one being getting the M1911 pistol since pistol kills can be a pain sometimes, and it has to be unlocked a few pistols later.

I am very disappointed with the lack of creativity in the achievement list, isn't there like 7 Cheevos for collectibles? I thought this was supposed to be a multiplayer concentrated game... I think they tried to get more sales being an easy 1000:gsicon: shame