In Form! achievement attainable once again as of 7 November 2013

j3s

Premium, all player packs with increased chances of in-forms have been released at all tiers to the FUT 13 marketplace as of the 7th of November, 2013. These packs contain 12 players, 3 of which are rare. Costs are as follows:

Bronze - 1,800 coins

Silver - 8,500 coins or 200 FIFA points

Gold - 25,000 coins or 350 FIFA points

The In Form! achievement can once again be unlocked by finding a TOTW player in a pack. The final TOTW team in FIFA 13 features 11 gold players, 7 silver, and no bronze.

http://i.imgur.com/ah8nN5X.png

Starting 11

GK: Gianluigi Buffon - Juventus (87 > 88)

RB: Stephan Lichtsteiner - Juventus 82 > 84)

CB: Aurélien Chedjou - Galatasaray SK (80 > 82)

LB: Jordi Alba - FC Barcelona (81 > 85)

CAM > CDM: Toni Kroos - Bayern München (84 > 87)

CM: Anders Svensson - IF Elfsborg (74 > 74)

CAM:Gylfi Sigurðsson - Tottenham Hotspur (76 > 80)

CM: Steven Defour - FC Porto (77 > 79)

ST > LW: Danny Welbeck - Manchester United (79 > 81)

LW > LM: James Rodríguez - AS Monaco (83 > 85)

LW: Cristiano Ronaldo - Real Madrid (92 > 95)

Substitutes

GK: Samir Handanovič - Inter (83 > 86)

CB: Ragnar Klavan - FC Augsburg (70 > 73)

CF > CM: Celso Borges - AIK (74 > 74)

LW > LM: Jóhann Berg Gudmundsson - AZ (69 > 72)

CF > ST: Alexandr Kokorin - Dinamo Moskva (73 > 74)

CF: Bernard Parker - Kaizer Chiefs (67 > 70)

ST: Umut Bulut - Galatasaray SK (72 > 74)

Edited by j3s

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just spent my last 60k so now need to earn some coins all over again.If anyone unlocks this achievement can you let me know if you got it in gold or silver special packs.

Also like everyone else,if anyone has any spare coins to donate would be most grateful.

Cheers in advance

just spent my last 60k so now need to earn some coins all over again.If anyone unlocks this achievement can you let me know if you got it in gold or silver special packs.

Also like everyone else,if anyone has any spare coins to donate would be most grateful.

Cheers in advance

I have 105k with your name on it good sir.

PM me a card, then put it up with a BiN of 105k and best of luck.

Mobido you are a star my good friend.Seriously well appreciated.

Ive sent you a friends request,let me know when your available and ill throw up a bronze card.

Thank you again

A FR on here or on Live? Cos my GT is different to my username here. If you PM me a card here with a 24 hour time limit, ill get on sometime tomo and buy it.

thanks Morbido,i have put up the following bronze card sale for 24hrs

Ferry bronze 62 CM Swindon town

100k and buy now price 105k

My Ultimate team name is Tamworth Town.

Thanks again

and if im lucky enough to get this il gladly donate the coins on,but of course 100k buys only 4 of the new special packs

:dance::dance::dance::dance: Morbido.........you are a star.............2nd pack in and BOOOOM......inform Defour, achievement unlocked. Took me just short of a year to get this, well happy chappy.

Big Big thank you.

So if anyone is wondering I got the inform in the gold promotion packs. I bought 4 packs (100k) the other day and didn't get much apart from ageuro but today got it in my 2nd pack. I would recommend only buying the 25k gold promo packs and you should be sure to get it eventually.

Now with my change and players I sold,i now have 92K to donate. Morbido if you have anyone else who needs it let me know otherwise ill donate it on here to some lucky person.

:locked:woop::dance::):):):):):)

:dance::dance::dance::dance: Morbido.........you are a star.............2nd pack in and BOOOOM......inform Defour, achievement unlocked. Took me just short of a year to get this, well happy chappy.

Big Big thank you.

So if anyone is wondering I got the inform in the gold promotion packs. I bought 4 packs (100k) the other day and didn't get much apart from ageuro but today got it in my 2nd pack. I would recommend only buying the 25k gold promo packs and you should be sure to get it eventually.

Now with my change and players I sold,i now have 92K to donate. Morbido if you have anyone else who needs it let me know otherwise ill donate it on here to some lucky person.

Excellent mate.:drunk

I dont know anyone who needs it, so you can give it away here if you want.

Big Big thank you.

Oh that was good luck, earlier in the day I spent my last 50k on 2x Gold Premium Player Packs and didn't get any :(

This is one I had given up on after spending all my hard earned coins during a happy hour and ending up with nothing. If there's anyone who wants to donate extra / unused coins for this, I would love to give it one more shot to see if I can unlock this. Thanks in advance.

Just saw that this achievement is obtainable again, after millions of coins worth of packs (no fifa points spent) I was left without.

Reading the 'increased chance' and seeing that someone pulled an IF in his 2nd pack, I thought I'd jump on spend my remaining 200k+ coins and get this done finally!

Nope... another 200K spent, still nothing. The worst 'achievement' I've ever come across. Fuck you EA; I'm done.

Just saw that this achievement is obtainable again, after millions of coins worth of packs (no fifa points spent) I was left without.

Reading the 'increased chance' and seeing that someone pulled an IF in his 2nd pack, I thought I'd jump on spend my remaining 200k+ coins and get this done finally!

Nope... another 200K spent, still nothing. The worst 'achievement' I've ever come across. Fuck you EA; I'm done.

Wow, that's extremely unlucky. :(

Hey guys! I'm trying again to! If someone has good players for me to sell or coins te spare, please message me. Ofcourse I will give the coins + inform back if im albe to get the cheevo! Last one for me too..

PM me or sent me a message/friendrequest on live:

FlyingSaucer xi