Need help with spinderella and flippin hell

crankdatarbiter

I don't understand why people even want this plat lol.

Surely you'd want to go for the 30 easiest ones?

If it's such a bitch then don't waste your time...

True, but I think people go for it because it's an award that actually seems like fun to achieve. As opposed to "repeat some tedious task 25 times" etc.

True, but I think people go for it because it's an award that actually seems like fun to achieve. As opposed to "repeat some tedious task 25 times" etc.

That's a good point. I got the 25 haircut one and I literally sat there for 5 mins getting different haircut after haircut that I didn't even want lol.

They all come with time anyway though.

I still dont think this is working completely. I did a jump with about 6 spins and I still only have gold spinderella.

What exactly is needed for these? I started off with 2/4 for spinderella (silver) and 2/10 (?) for flippin hell (bronze). Then I started attempting these with the ramp between the airport and the LSC shop. I was able to do about 5 sometimes 6 barrel rolls in a good jump. As a result I successfully completed flippin hell to platinum however spinderella is stuck at gold level (3/4).

So my question is what exactly does spinderella involve? Is it barrel rolls? Or spins like 180, 360? Because 4 spins would be difficult in that situation. At the same time I never completed that many "flips" in one jump so I was surprised to see the order of these unlocking for me.

Are you guys using the cargo-bob?

Check out this Created Race, easy platinum Flippin hell and Spinderella medals:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs?ownertype=member&nickname=MitchOss&missionId=IcCLgzuZd022tFJ26618oA

How funny you say that. I've must of played this race 30 times now and just the other night it started spinning me in a corkscrew if I hit the ramp where the joint is. Meaning left side tires on one ramp, rights on the other. I already have both medals so I didn't know if it worked. It mos def spins you more than 4 times. Worth a try for those having problems.

ps. I had posted a tut using the "Coveted" mission. eazy peazy

• 3 weeks later...
Check out this Created Race, easy platinum Flippin hell and Spinderella medals:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs?ownertype=member&nickname=MitchOss&missionId=IcCLgzuZd022tFJ26618oA

This worked for me, took me 30 minutes (plus lots of suicides/respawn to get back to the top), but it got it done. Cheers for posting!

• 2 weeks later...
Cargo bobs are where the may weather base is

Actually, the Cargobob spawns at the Airport, Sandy Shores Air Field, and the Merryweather base. Those are locations I know of, not just the "may weather base".

For my Flippin hell and Spinderella medals, I used the tank/car glitch. Actually, I didn't intend to even get the medals, I just wanted to try it and it worked. After flying through the air for 15+ seconds, the medals popped right away, then my car exploded and I died. :woop:

Another way that worked for a friend of mine was on top of Mt. Chiliad. We used the Cargobob to drop their car off on top of where the cable car drops you off on top, she then drove off that and did roll after roll down the mountain and got the medals.