Update 11/11/13

tormond

Here's a new one...

I updated the game last night, and the in-game achievement for "Earn All Xbox Achievements" popped.... (but it didn't pop Live - the green bar didn't appear).... what's weirder is that I haven't even got the 100k lines yet!!!

I am pretty sure the game has glitched out on me completely now

i had no such problem when i updated mine. Still have to unlock both achievements. The progress bar for Eradicator is a little bit over half way (after the second "r" letter by I would say 1-2 cm) and I am at level 33 already, so my progress got reset too with 1 of the updates.

Also, I placed in the top 10 in 2-3 different tournaments and I got no credit for that in the achievement list (there is one tournament challenge for being in the top 10 and for me, it still says 0).

Here's a new one...

I updated the game last night, and the in-game achievement for "Earn All Xbox Achievements" popped.... (but it didn't pop Live - the green bar didn't appear).... what's weirder is that I haven't even got the 100k lines yet!!!

Edited by Dany1981Mtl

Here's a new one...

Now it's becoming weird. The achievement for obtaining all achievements has actually popped now, but I still haven't got the 100k lines... The game is completely glitched.

Time to delete it I think

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I just sent my request. Knowing how EA is, I'll get a response like "Yeah, you already paid for our stuff so we don't really care. But if you'd like to buy another, please hold for a representative."

I just got told to log in with correct details!!?? :confused:

Does that mean delete the game from phone and re-install?