Achievement Guide & Roadmap

These are all written to be copy and pasted into the guide.

Dungeon - You need to just understand the pattern it uses. The laser balls from it's tail or the laser face attack. The best time to hit him is when he's shooting the lasers out of his face. He can only hit the 180 degrees in front of him. Not behind. Which allows you to get several hits in. This is also made much easier with multiple people as you have unlimited revives if you get hurt.

Memory of a Memory - When your orange bar on your HUD is full and starts blinking, hit :bbut: with any character to perform a special attack.

Thank You - You must simply complete the first level. Follow the tutorial at the beginning of the game and you will be good to go.

Mystery Dungeon - You must complete the first 5 levels of the game and return to the hub.

Hot Deals in the Ice Kingdom - After you complete level 10 and return to the hub you will be able to shop at the Choose Goose. You can just buy a drumstick for 10 coins.

The Meaning of Bravery - After you complete the first five levels you will be able to return to the hub. Go find the giant Cupcake and you can upgrade your Thump (health) for 30 coins.

Who Would Win - After you complete the first five levels you will be able to return to the hub. You may not have enough coins at this time. When you do, go find the ??? and upgrade your Rowdiness (attack) for 60 coins when you have enough.

If anyone has info on the different upgrades, I'd appreciate it.

Thump Upgrades

Imagination

Rowdiness(?)

• 2 weeks later...
the generators are the pyramid type things that spawn enemies but they have to be ones in nightmosphere.

i would also like to say 20 hours for the 1000g is very very optimistic. Ive played for 20 hours already and only have 590g. 2characters maxed. 50 floors on nightmosphere is hard. So many projectiles and it soo bloody rare at spawning bmo's game cartridges and have no idea how many there are to collect.

Is it ok if I destroy some generators and then die? Does it still count? I have been destroying generators for an hour and a half and I swear I have destroyed more than 50 but Starchy says to keep going.

Is it ok if I destroy some generators and then die? Does it still count? I have been destroying generators for an hour and a half and I swear I have destroyed more than 50 but Starchy says to keep going.

Never got around to fully test out that method. But if you like press :start: > select Quests > and if you have a checkmark next to the quest you have already completed that quest and you can now die, your exit the dungeon at a check point or if you have lollipops equipped you can exit after any floor.