Update Iron Brigade from Trenched

sicpayne

I downloaded Iron Brigade for free but every time I launch it, it asks to be redownloaded so it can update. I have tried deleting it several times and trying download again but it just keeps asking to the same thing.

Anyone that was able to solve this?

I've got the same problem i downloaded iron brigade(the gam pic was iron brigade but the name was trenched and in-game was also trenched) then played through training and then left and re-entered the game only for it to tell me i need to download iron brigade. I downloaded it like 3 time with deleting and it didn't work!

Help please!:woop:

• 2 weeks later...

I took a question on the ambassadors website and did some research, the answer to this issue is go to storage and find trenched game, it gave you two games in error, delte trenched but leave the game saves then clear cache and try to play iron brigade again it should work

Please confirm, I will wait a while

I took a question on the ambassadors website and did some research, the answer to this issue is go to storage and find trenched game, it gave you two games in error, delte trenched but leave the game saves then clear cache and try to play iron brigade again it should work

Please confirm, I will wait a while

Nah its the 2mb update that causes the problem.

Clear system cache then restart xbox and then when you restart the game it will ask do download a small update, just decline and you can play the game ut only offline:)