Livery, Tune Setup, or Vinyl Group trading

Creech

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay Ooz3r0 just done 120 heats of drag 1/4mile which fall under the monday awards so you should be getting reward credits for them monday eve/tuesday morning depending on timezone let me know if worked well

Hey just got on and no payouts as of yet. I dont know, maybe it might come after 7pm? I got the same messege as before. As I type this I am doing the drag races with your car, so lets see if it is any different on your end.

Hey just got on and no payouts as of yet. I dont know, maybe it might come after 7pm? I got the same messege as before. As I type this I am doing the drag races with your car, so lets see if it is any different on your end.

like said the drag races i did the rewards today so should be coming tonight so yea you wont see yet but should soon™

Edited by EliteAxileon

I hope thats the case, currently on like the 80 drag race for you. getting there slowly

yea takes awhile to get it done what i did was a rubber band for the gas and just browse the net in meanwhile

tho gonna play some forza now if anything easiest way to get me is a message on xbox

Edited by EliteAxileon

• 2 weeks later...

I am getting really close to getting almost all of these achievements. If you could PLEASE download my stuff (its all under description "gillanaut"). I also need the photo downloads too. Let me know if you get mine and i will download yours!!

Cheers everyone. I'll let you know when i get the cheevs so you don't have to use them anymore!!

I am getting really close to getting almost all of these achievements. If you could PLEASE download my stuff (its all under description "gillanaut"). I also need the photo downloads too. Let me know if you get mine and i will download yours!!

Cheers everyone. I'll let you know when i get the cheevs so you don't have to use them anymore!!

Gillanaut i will take a look at your photo's and tune/livery, can you do the same for me please?

greetz

• 1 month later...

With all tier 2 preorders getting Forza 5 form free and everyone eøse gets to play it this weekend for free too, I imagine there's wuite an influx of new players righr about now.

I am one of those!

So I just got around to play F5 and thus need all the community achievements. Any help gerting the would be apprechiated and returned if need :)

gt: so far I just put out designs, tunes etc for the Hyundai car you can choose to begin with the Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track.

Siimce I lack i,agination and "vinyl" skills I just made a basic company car for work place.

So either sesrch for my Gt: Hratgard, or search for Telenor in the description.

I also put out a drag tune for the 33 Stradale which thus far I have gotten a best run of 19:018 on a 1-mile drag.

Hi Guys !

I just need a bit more than 3000 credits for the livery/design achievement.

Could you please help me with that ?

I have many (scary) designs ready, including:

Audi RS3

Audi R18

Mini cooper (the old one)

Please let me know if you need any design for any car, I can do it.

Thanks a lot !

Also, I can help you back with pleasure.

My girlfriend have put some serious time into a couple of livery designs now, and we would love the community to check them out so that we would feel encouraged to make more.

You will find them under my gamertag Generalizor.

Car: Audi R8 Coupé V10 plus 5.2 FSI Quattro

Livery: BubbleGum

Livery: PinkCat

Car: Chevrolet Chevelle SS-454

Livery: BurnBaby

Car: Ferrari F40

Livery: DigitalDawn

Car: Ford Fiesta ST

Livery: CherryBlossom

Car: Ford GT

Livery: HighwayAngel

Car: Lotus Exige S

Livery: RacingParadise

Car: McLaren P1

Livery: BronzeSky

Car: Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

Livery: RedBaron

Car: Nissan Fairlady Z

Livery: BlueDream

Car: Volkswagen Beetle

Livery: TribalBeetle

And yes we do take request on which cars to make liveries on.

Edited by GeneralIzor

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I would really appreciate if you could download my tune set up and paint job. I will gladly help with any of your lbs but will only be checking this board every other day or so.

My Car is the free Veloster Turbo and I have upgraded it to A Class (692). It's actually quite fun to drive, it will cost about 70k to upgrade if your car is basic, but like I said the car is free! Anyways, my paint job is on the same car.

Car: Veloster Turbo

GT: Master a012

Thanks in advance I'll check in here regularly!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I could definitely use some help getting the tune/livery achieves as well. Most of my tunes have been tested and used for quite some time and have a priority for handling and then grip. However some of my older tunes that I saved when I first started Forza5 aren't that great, so bear with me.

Gamertag: Hyper077

Car: 2013 Toyota GT86

Livery: forza

Livery: forza2

Tune: GT86 C-class Han (Solid grip tune for the GT86)

Car: 2013 Viper GTS

Livery: GTS Alum/Brass F

Tune: GTS Grip S-Class (Solid S class tune for the 2013 model)

Tune: '13 S-Class Hand

Car: 1994 Ferrari F355 Berlinetta

Tune: A-700 Handling

Car: 2005 Ford GT

Tune: '05 GT A-700 Han (Pretty solid tune for the Ford GT)

Car: 1997 Honda Civic Type-R

Tune: '97 Civic-R Best (Great tune, really you'll love this little car)

Alright and that's it! Lol, apologies for such a long post team. I'll be DL'ing a bunch of tunes/liveries from everyone who needs the achievements, thanks in advance all!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I have uploaded a photo,paint job,tune set up,vinyl group for the Nissan R390 so would be grateful for some downloads and will do the same in return.

Search for derektaylor84

KK i did all, but the photo. where do i do that at? do i really need to drag 110 heats for it to count?

im going to be doing the same car since its free. thx in advance.

Search for Toxic Taz

Edited by Toxaz