Achievement Guide & Roadmap

http://savegameonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Adventure-time-ETDBIDK-768x320.png

Guide By: MeonOner & spockroxfaces

Overview:

= Estimated achievement difficulty: 4/10

= Offline: 46 (1000:gsicon:)

= Online: 0

= Approximate amount of time to 1000: 30+ Hours

= Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1 (replay levels to get treasures for upgrades)

= Missable achievements: 0

= Does difficulty affect achievements?: No

= Unobtainable/glitched achievements: None

= Extra equipment needed?: No. But the game be played in local coop up to four players!

Helpful Link:

Video Walkthrough - HERE

Introduction:

Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I Don't Know! is a Diablo-style top-down RPG hack-and-slasher. Play as Finn, Jake, Marceline, Cinnamon Bun, and other iconic characters from the Adventure Time universe. With voice acting from the stars of the show and beautiful, pixel-style graphics, Adventure Time is awesome for solo play and multiplayer. Up to four players can team up in multiplayer to save the Candy Kingdom by exploring 100 levels of the mysterious Secret Royal Dungeon deep below the Land of Candy Kingdom.

*There is no online multiplayer only local multiplayer.

Step 1: Main Story - Secret Royal Dungeon Floors 1-100

Start be selecting you favorite character, personally I choose Finn, his stats were good all around for me. Continue playing and complete the tutorial. The tutorial is short and shouldn't take more than a few minutes.

Now, Completing all 100 dungeon floors is your main focus here.. Everything else will come as you go.. Just remember to open every treasure chest you come across, to find tokens and familiar, picking up as many treasure pieces you see, picking up every sub-weapon, and eating all the different food types you see. Also don't forget to complete the side quests as soon as you get them.

Step 2: The Nightosphere

The Nightosphere is unlocked after defeating the boss at the end of floor 70.

I would recommend to leave this till you have completed the game. It will much easier with a fully upgraded character and with better tokens. There are four achievements tied to the Nightosphere; The New Frontier, It Came from the Nightosphere, Return to the Nightosphere, The Limit.

For 3/4 Nightosphere achievement will have to be completed in one playthrough. That means you cannot exit the Nighosphere at anytime.

Also if you wait to do this, you will do a few side quest for a NPC by the name of Starchy. Once you have completed all of hes quest you will unlock a token called Heart Sweater; which turns the games difficulty to easy. This will most definitely make the Nightosphere a lot easier. Depending on your skills this should take about 1-2 hours at most to complete.

The Nightosphere playthrough is recommended to be done with at least 2-4 players. See "The Limit" for more details.

Step 3: Mop Up

At this point you should already have completed the game and missing a few more achievements. This will be a good time to go back and complete the side quests from each character, locate any missing tokens or sub-weapons you didn't find during your playthrough, and upgrade all your characters.

Conclusion

Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! can get a little repetitive.. But is pretty fun at the same time, especially if you play with two or more players. This game is really straight forward, although there are a few time consuming achievements.

Edited by MeonOner

1oCLiGJhbC9MCxsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzE4AAAAAOfn5-lvlJg=.jpg Thank You 15:gsicon:

Complete the first Quest.

Story related and cannot be missed!

After completing the tutorial with Princess Bubblegum you will come to a court yard or hub. Talk to Princess Bubblegum to start your first quest. She will ask you to collect and bring back 5 pieces of treasure.

14CLiGJhbC9NCxsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzE5AAAAAOfn5-iPbAs=.jpg Mystery Dungeon 15:gsicon:

Survive a Dungeon segment (exit at Checkpoint)

A checkpoint happens every five floors. At this point you can either choose to continue onto the next floors or exit back to the hub. Simply agree to return to the Candy Kingdom Courtyard or hub and the achievement unlocks.

1ICLiGJhbC8VCxsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzFhAAAAAOfn5-ugM6c=.jpg Hot Deals in the Ice Kingdom 15:gsicon:

Purchase something from Choose Goose

You will need to fist rescue Choose Goose. To do this you must reach floor 10 and defeat the boss. Choose Goose will then appear in the Candy Kingdom Courtyard.

Choose Goose is located left of the stairs. Simply buy any item, the cheapest items would be bamboo pole or food. Items to change everyday.

1ICLiGJhbC9BCBsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzI1AAAAAOfn5-ubQRk=.jpg Who Would Win 15:gsicon:

Upgrade Rowdiness once

Rowdiness increases the damage of your attacks.

To upgrade your characters rowdiness talk to Muscle Princess. You can upgrade each characters rowdiness three times.

• Rowdiness upgrade 1 - Cost = 60
  • Rowdiness upgrade 2 - Cost = 200
  • Rowdiness upgrade 3 - Cost = 500

1oCLiGJhbC9CCBsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzI2AAAAAOfn5-m6SKw=.jpg The Meaning of Bravery 15:gsicon:

Upgrade Thumps once

Thump increases you total health (adds and extra heart).

To upgrade your characters thump talk to Me.Cupcake. You can upgrade each characters thump three times.

• Thump upgrade 1 - Cost = 30
  • Thump upgrade 2 - Cost = 125
  • Thump upgrade 3 - Cost = 300

14CLiGJhbC9DCBsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzI3AAAAAOfn5-hasD8=.jpg Lady & Peebles 15:gsicon:

Upgrade Focus once

Focus decreases the charge time of your charge attack.

To upgrade your characters focus talk to Lady Unicorn. You can upgrade each characters focus two times.

• Focus upgrade 1 - Cost = 100
  • Focus upgrade 2 - Cost = 400

1ICLiGJhbC9MCBsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzI4AAAAAOfn5-t9pDE=.jpg What is Life? 15:gsicon:

Upgrade Imagination once

Imagination increases your characters special attack meter.

To upgrade your characters imagination talk to Neptr. You can upgrade each characters imagination two times.

• Imagination upgrade 1 - Cost = 175
  • Imagination upgrade 2 - Cost = 700

1YCLiGJhbC9NCBsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzI5AAAAAOfn5-qdXKI=.jpg Finn the Human 30:gsicon:

Max out Finn's stats

Simply max out all of Finn's Stats.

TIP: Maxing out character stats will be a grind, but it is do able. The most effective way so far to earn enough treasure is to replay dungeon floors 80-85 or 90-95. You will get around 800-900 treasures and maybe even more if you equip specific treasure tokens.

1oCLiGJhbC8VCBsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzJhAAAAAOfn5-myAw4=.jpg Jake the Dog 30:gsicon:

Max out Jake's stats

Simply max out all of Jakes's stats.

See "Finn the Human" for more details.

1ICLiGJhbC8WCBsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzJiAAAAAOfn5-uTCrs=.jpg Daddy's Little Monster 30:gsicon:

Max out Marceline's stats

Simply max out all of Marceline's stats.

1YCLiGJhbC8XCBsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzJjAAAAAOfn5-pz8ig=.jpg The Other Tarts 30:gsicon:

Max out Cinnamon Bun's stats

Simply max out all of Cinnamon Bun's stats.

0ICLiGJhbC9CCRsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzM2AAAAAOfn5-81se4=.jpgMemory of a Memory 15:gsicon:

Use a Special Attack

This can be done during the tutorial, but is missed there it can be done at any point during the game. To use a characters special attack you will need fill up the special attack meter. Once its full press :bbut: to use it. Every character has a different special attack.

04CLiGJhbC8XCRsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzNjAAAAAOfn5-z8C2o=.jpg Another Way 15:gsicon:

Perform a perfect block

This can be done during the tutorial, but is missed there it can be done at any point during the game. To perform a perfect block press :rtbut: just before an enemy attacks you.

1oCLiGJhbC8QCRsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzNkAAAAAOfn5-le4JM=.jpg One Last Job 15:gsicon:

Grab 50 treasures worth of Treasure in a Treasure Floor

These seem to happen random. I was able to do this around floor 41 - 50. These are special timed floors. You will get 60 seconds to collect as much treasure as possible. There are no enemies in a treasure floor. Mainly focus on collecting as many pieces of treasure you can. Going for gold bricks helps a lot. Avoid opening any treasure chest as you waste a lot of time opening one. Also having the Speedy Feet token helps.

14CLiGJhbC8RCRsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzNlAAAAAOfn5-i+GAA=.jpg Vault of Bones 15:gsicon:

Survive a Monster Floor

These seem to be at random. I was able to do this around floor 37-39. These are special timed floors. You will need to survive for 60 seconds. You can choose to stick around and fight the enemies until the time is over or simply find the stairs and exit the floor.

14CLiGJhbC9FDhsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzQxAAAAAOfn5-g8wgc=.jpg I Remember You 20:gsicon:

Upgrade a Sub-Weapon to a stronger Sub-Weapon

This can be done during one of the quests given by Tree Trunks. She will ask you to retrieve a Cursed Sword from the Ancient Ruins (which starts at Level 41). Once you find the Cursed Sword (I found mine in a chest), keep it equipped, and then she will upgrade it to another weapon once you return to her to turn in the quest.

Edited by MeonOner

1YCLiGJhbC9GDhsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzQyAAAAAOfn5-ody7I=.jpg Fruit Salad Days 20:gsicon:

Eat every different Food item at least once

There are a variety of food found during the game. These are usually just laying around the ground and are easy to spot.

• Apple
  • Pear
  • Melon
  • Cherry
  • Orange
  • Strawberry
  • Pie
  • Pizza
  • Chicken Leg
  • Bacon Pankcakes
  • Fries
  • Hotdog
  • Can Food
  • Pretzel
  • Ice Cream Cone
  • Slice of Pie
  • Burrito
  • Sandwhich

0ICLiGJhbC9BDhsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzQ1AAAAAOfn5-+-IEs=.jpg BMO Lost 50:gsicon:

Find all of BMO's game cartridges

There are only four BMO game cartridges 3/4 are found in the Nightosphere and the last one is given to you by Princess Bubblegum for completing all her quests.

• Compara 2 - Reward from last quest for Princess Bubblegum (Might be a random cartridge given)
  • A. Master D - Nightosphere chest
  • SB Bros. - Nightosphere chest
  • Heat Sig - Nighosphere chest

The BMO cartridges can all technically be found on the first floor of the Nightosphere.

0YCLiGJhbC9ADhsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzQ0AAAAAOfn5-5f2Ng=.jpg The Ultimate Party Dip 20:gsicon:

Pick up every type of Item

These item give you some advantages for a small period of time. Some items can give you an extra boost in your movement, stop time for a few seconds, give you ammo, etc. These items are usually found laying on the ground, found in treasure chest or sometimes dropped by enemies.

• Stopwatch
  • Cyclops Tears
  • Fairy
  • Demons Heart
  • Ammo
  • Lamb Relic
  • Honey Energy Drink
  • Molasess

1oCLiGJhbC8WCxsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzFiAAAAAOfn5-mBOhI=.jpg Dungeon 15:gsicon:

Outsmart the Demon Cat.

This is the boss fight on floor 10.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HsinlU00Gw&list=PLBgBDirvTL9ATgUXOU18OUrAFOv0sVYO9&index=4]Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! Playthrough - Boss Fight - Demon Cat - YouTube[/ame]

14CLiGJhbC8XCxsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzFjAAAAAOfn5-hhwoE=.jpg Evicted! 15:gsicon:

Outrun the stampeding prisoners.

This is the boss fight on floor 20.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpK_JK-PXjI&list=PLBgBDirvTL9ATgUXOU18OUrAFOv0sVYO9&index=7]Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! Playthrough - Boss Fight - Prison Break - YouTube[/ame]

0oCLiGJhbC8QCxsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzFkAAAAAOfn5-3DKXg=.jpg My Two Favorite People 15:gsicon:

Put Ice King in his place.

This is the boss fight on floor 30.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hda_yvrq370&list=PLBgBDirvTL9ATgUXOU18OUrAFOv0sVYO9&index=10]Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! Playthrough - Boss Fight - Ice King - YouTube[/ame]

04CLiGJhbC8RCxsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzFlAAAAAOfn5-wj0es=.jpg Reign of Gunters 15:gsicon:

Assist Gunter with a feisty feline.

This is the boss fight on floor 40.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBhlHzbsc3U&list=PLBgBDirvTL9ATgUXOU18OUrAFOv0sVYO9&index=13]Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! Playthrough - Boss Fight - Gunter - YouTube[/ame]

0YCLiGJhbC8SCxsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzFmAAAAAOfn5-4C2F4=.jpg Beautopia 15:gsicon:

Rescue the Hyoomans.

This is the boss fight on floor 50.

TIP: Helps to turn the music volume down to hear the Hyoomans cry.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jstMLb81Epg&list=PLBgBDirvTL9ATgUXOU18OUrAFOv0sVYO9&index=16]Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! Playthrough - Boss Fight - Bad Gloops - YouTube[/ame]

0oCLiGJhbC9ECBsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzIwAAAAAOfn5-34W8Y=.jpg His Hero 15:gsicon:

Weather Goliad and Stormo's psychic assault.

This is the boss fight on floor 60.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSqRACYFCbY&list=PLBgBDirvTL9ATgUXOU18OUrAFOv0sVYO9&index=19]Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! Playthrough - Boss Fight - Goliad & Stormo - YouTube[/ame]

04CLiGJhbC9FCBsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzIxAAAAAOfn5-wYo1U=.jpg Hitman 15:gsicon:

Free the Earl of Lemongrab.

This is the boss fight on floor 70.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNEPgLIHYiI&list=PLBgBDirvTL9ATgUXOU18OUrAFOv0sVYO9&index=22]Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! Playthrough - Boss Fight - Lemongrab - YouTube[/ame]

0YCLiGJhbC9GCBsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzIyAAAAAOfn5-45quA=.jpg Power Animal 15:gsicon:

Free Flame Princess.

This is the boss fight on floor 80.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY0K9J9Jz2k&list=PLBgBDirvTL9ATgUXOU18OUrAFOv0sVYO9&index=25]Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! Playthrough - Boss Fight - Weird Machine - YouTube[/ame]

0ICLiGJhbC9HCBsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzIzAAAAAOfn5--ZUnM=.jpg Guardians of Sunshine 15:gsicon:

Overcome the Guardians' punishment.

This is the boss fight on floor 90.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnAMQeRiKXo&list=PLBgBDirvTL9ATgUXOU18OUrAFOv0sVYO9&index=27]Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! Playthrough- Boss Fight - Gumball Guardian - YouTube[/ame]

1YCLiGJhbC9ACBsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzI0AAAAAOfn5-p7uYo=.jpg What Have you Done? 15:gsicon:

Uncover Bubblegum's dark secret.

This is the boss fight on floor 100.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFtwxG0Lzvk&list=PLBgBDirvTL9ATgUXOU18OUrAFOv0sVYO9&index=30]Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! Playthrough - Boss Fight - Gum Monster - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by MeonOner

0ICLiGJhbC8QCBsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzJkAAAAAOfn5--RGdE=.jpg Trouble in Lumpy Space 30:gsicon:

Fully upgrade LSP.

LSP is unlocked after you defeat the boss on floor 10.

Simply max out all of LSP's stats.

0YCLiGJhbC8RCBsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzJlAAAAAOfn5-4x4UI=.jpg Loyalty to the King 30:gsicon:

Fully upgrade Ice King.

Ice King is unlocked after you defeat the boss on floor 30.

Simply max out all of Ice King's stats.

04CLiGJhbC8SCBsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzJmAAAAAOfn5-wQ6Pc=.jpg You Made Me 30:gsicon:

Fully upgrade Lemongrab.

Lemongrab is unlocked after you defeat the boos on floor 70.

Simply max out all of Lemongrab's stats.

1ICLiGJhbC9ECRsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzMwAAAAAOfn5-t3ooQ=.jpg Hot to the Touch 30:gsicon:

Fully upgrade Flame Princess.

Flame Princess is unlocked after you defeat the boss on floor 80.

Simply max out all of Flame Princess's stats.

1YCLiGJhbC9FCRsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzMxAAAAAOfn5-qXWhc=.jpg Business Time 15:gsicon:

Complete all of Princess Bubblegum's Quests.

Princess Bubblegum's quests are the most straightforward. The first three you will probably complete on your first trip to the dungeon. Even though you can only get the quests in order, if you have completed the requirements for a quest before receiving it you will automatically complete it when you do get it.

Quest: Worth Your While (3 part quest)

Objective: Collect 10 Treasure - Collect 2 sub-weapons - Spend 50 treasures.

Reward: 10 treasures - Cone O' 9 Flavors - 2 keys

Quest: Stop the Prison Break

Objective: Clear Floor 20

Reward: Speedy Feet token

Quest: Locate the Ice King

Objective: Clear Floor 30

Reward: 25 treasures

Quest: Protect the Hyoomans!

Objective: Clear Floor 50

Reward: Candy Seeds token

Quest: Psychic Disturbance

Objective: Clear Floor 60

Reward: 50 treasures

Quest: Forget About the Dungeon

Objective: Clear Nightosphere Floor 5

Reward: Lollipops token

0oCLiGJhbC9MCRsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzM4AAAAAOfn5-3yXXM=.jpg Freak City 15:gsicon:

Receive a Curse.

There are a few ways to "receive a curse".

1. Getting hugged by one of the wolfs with heart shaped hands
  2. By opening one of the treasure chest that can be boobietrap
  3. Getting hit by Magicmans cloud attack
  4. By picking up the Cursed Sword

14CLiGJhbC9GCRsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzMyAAAAAOfn5-i2U6I=.jpg Tree Trunks 15:gsicon:

Complete all of Tree Trunks' Quests.

Tree Trunks is unlocked after you defeat boss floor 20. And will show up in the courtyard. Crystal Apples can appear in any chest in the Ice Tunnels (floors 21 to 40). Cursed Swords can be found scattered on the floor in the Ancient Ruins (floors 41 to 60).

Quest: Hug in Wolf's Clothing

Objective: Defeat 5 Hug Wolves

Reward: Booties token

Quest: Delicious Pie

Objective: Collect 1 Crystal Apple

Reward: Delicious Pie

Quest: Dangerous Dagger

Objective: Collect 1 Cursed Sword sub-weapon

Reward: Flame Chucks sub-weapon

Quest: Find Mr. Pig

Objective: Clear Floor 60

Reward: Thumps Coupon

Quest: Baked Goods

Objective: Collect 1 Bread Shot sub-weapon

Reward: Croissant Wave sub-weapon

1oCLiGJhbC9HCRsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzMzAAAAAOfn5-lWqzE=.jpg Princess of Rad Hats 15:gsicon:

Complete all of Susan Strong's Quests.

Susan Strong is unlocked after you defeat boss floor 50. And will show up in the courtyard. The Marshmellow can be found in random chests in the Ancient Ruins (floors 41 to 60). Lub Glubs appear in the Ancient Ruins. From there you are waiting until you clear floor 90 to move on.

Quest: Hat Trick

Objective: Collect 1 Kitten Gun sub-weapon

Reward: Catling Gun sub-weapon

Quest: Nostalgia

Objective: Collect 1 Marshmellow

Reward: Rowdiness Coupon

Quest: Beautification

Objective: Defeat 10 Lub Glubs

Reward: Metal Detector token

Quest: Find Sweet Little Man

Objective: Clear Floor 90

Reward: 100 treasures

Quest: Weapon Upgrade

Objective: Collect 1 Bamboo Pole

Reward: Shark Sword sub-weapon

Edited by MeonOner

04CLiGJhbC9ACRsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzM0AAAAAOfn5-z0QMg=.jpg Dream of Love 15:gsicon:

Complete all of Mr. Pig's Quests.

Mr. Pig is unlocked after you defeat boss floor 60. And will show up in the courtyard. You should have access to all the items he wants for his quests. For Sweet Silence, you can go to floor 11 and farm the birds.

Quest: Scrambled Eggs

Objective: Collect 1 Over Easy sub-weapon

Reward: Egg Drop sub-weapon

Quest: Feartastic Journey

Objective: Clear Floor 70

Reward: Imagination Coupon

Quest: Typecasting

Objective: Collect 1 Magic Wand

Reward: Cherry Blossom Wand sub-weapon

Quest: Sweet Silence

Objective: Defeat 50 Birds

Reward: Almighty Key token

Quest: Strategy Guide

Objective: Collect 1 Mind Games

Reward: 200 treasures

0oCLiGJhbC9BCRsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzM1AAAAAOfn5-0UuFs=.jpg Grumpy Butt 15:gsicon:

Complete all of Starchy's Quests.

Starchy is unlocked after you defeat boss floor 90. And will show up in the courtyard. The Broom for Waste Retrieval drops form a random chest in the Gum Lab. The enemy generators for Take Out the Trash have to be ones in the Nightosphere; ones in the main dungeon do not count. Defeating Death for The Impossible Dream is very difficult. Death spawns if you spend too much time on a dungeon floor and kill most of the enemies. He does three thumps of damage whenever you are in melee range. You need to use a ranged character like Ice King or Flame Princess and shoot Death from afar. This is going to take a long time and you will still need to dodge his bones.

Quest: Waste Retrieval

Objective: Collect 1 Broom

Reward: Focus Coupon

Quest: Fine Dining

Objective: Collect 1 Crabs sub-weapon

Reward: Scorpions sub-weapon

Quest: Fuzzy Favor

Objective: Collect 1 Kitten Gun sub-weapon

Reward: Caturday Cannon sub-weapon

Quest: Take Out the Trash

Objective: Defeat 50 Nightosphere generators

Reward: Amulet token

Quest: The Impossible Dream

Objective: Defeat 1 Death

Reward: Infinite Heart Sweater token

0YCLiGJhbC9DCRsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzM3AAAAAOfn5-7VSX0=.jpg The New Frontier 15:gsicon:

Entered the Nightosphere

The Nightosphere is unlocked after you defeat the boss on floor 70. The Nightosphere is located near the Choose Goose store. Simply walk into it for the achievement.

04CLiGJhbC9NCRsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzM5AAAAAOfn5-wSpeA=.jpg It Came from the Nightosphere 30:gsicon:

Survive 15 Floors in one Nightosphere run.

See "The Limit" for more details.

0ICLiGJhbC8VCRsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzNhAAAAAOfn5-89+kw=.jpg Return to the Nightosphere 30:gsicon:

Survive 25 Floors in one Nightosphere run.

See "The Limit" for more details.

0oCLiGJhbC8WCRsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzNiAAAAAOfn5-0c8-k=.jpg The Limit 90:gsicon:

Survive 50 Floors in one Nightosphere run.

The Nightosphere is unlocked after defeating the boss at the end of floor 70. And I do recommend you leave the Nightosphere playthrough for last.

Before attempting the Nightosphere playthrough complete Strachy's last quest. This will unlock the Heart Sweater token; turns the games difficulty to easy.

TIPS:

• Complete Strachy's last quest. This will unlock the Heart Sweater token; turns the games difficulty to easy.
  • Recommend to play with 2-4 players.
  • Do not attempt to fight the enemies.. Quickly make your way to the stairs instead. This will minimize the chances of you dying or loosing health. Kill enemies if you only really have to.
  • Use tokens like Speedy Feet, Zeldron's Armor, Fridjitsu Manual, Thump Token, etc. Basically any token that gives your character a boost in health, attack, speed, defense. And of course use the Heart Sweater token if you have it unlocked.

1YCLiGJhbC8SCRsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzNmAAAAAOfn5-qfEbU=.jpg Crystals Have Power 30:gsicon:

Collect every Token

Tokens are used to give your character a slight upgrade like an extra heart, attack boost, etc. Tokens can be found by opening the green treasure chest, killing enemies or given to you for completing a quest. There are 40 tokens:

• Speedy Feet
  • Nerdicon Glasses
  • Enchiridion
  • Nightosphere Amulet
  • Wishing Eye
  • Wish Orb
  • Hero Kerchief
  • Fridjitsu Manual
  • Questionable Potion
  • Candy Seeds
  • Thump Token
  • Zeldron's Armor
  • Brogend Medallion
  • Ninja Symbol
  • Turtle Princess Medal
  • Force Field
  • Mirror of Ororrim
  • Passive Resistance
  • Wizard Eye
  • Tiny Wings
  • Cloud Undies
  • Eraser
  • Bubble Soap
  • Booties
  • Instant Bath Serum
  • Universal Translator
  • Hugsbane
  • Hambo
  • Glue
  • Un-Freezing Potion
  • Flame Shield
  • Metal Detector
  • Royal Medal
  • Mind Games
  • Bag of Keeping
  • Lollipops
  • Almighty Key
  • Obnoxygen
  • Sack Lunch
  • Heart Sweater

1oCLiGJhbC9EDhsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzQwAAAAAOfn5-ncOpQ=.jpg What Was Missing 30:gsicon:

Collect every Sub-Weapon

Sub-weapons is an alternate weapon you can carry to help you defeat the enemies. Sub-weapons can be found laying on the ground, found in treasure chest, dropped my enemies or given to you for completing a quest. To use a sub-weapon press :ybut:. There are 30 sub-weapons:

• Bamboo Pole
  • Bananarang
  • Big Axe
  • Bread Shot
  • Candy Cane Gun
  • Cone 0' 9 Flavors
  • Catling Gun
  • Caturday Cannon
  • Cherry Blossom Wand
  • Crabs
  • Croissant Wave
  • Cursed Sword
  • Egg Drop
  • Fire Hose
  • Flame Chucks
  • Goblin Whip
  • Hero's Gauntlet
  • Homing Bees
  • Ice Star
  • Ice Sword
  • Jake's Sword
  • Kitten Gun
  • Magic Sword
  • Neptr Arm
  • Over Easy
  • Poot Newt
  • Sack of Butter
  • Scorpions
  • Shark Sword
  • Treasure Bag

1ICLiGJhbC9HDhsEGlhTWTA3L2FjaC8wLzQzAAAAAOfn5-v9MyE=.jpg All the Little People 20:gsicon:

Locate every Familiar

Familiars can give you extra back up power, check treasure chest to see if they are traps or not, drop food to eat, etc. Familiars can only be found by opening the treasure chest during a level. They all spawn randomly as you journey through the dungeon.

• Stanley - The watermelon
  • Shelby - Pink worm
  • Loraine - Grey chicken
  • Clown Nurse - Clown head
  • Flambo - Floating fire demon
  • Manticore - Floating Griffin (lion)
  • Poot cloud - Green cloud
  • BMO - Blue Gameboy
  • Dancing Bug - Pink bug
  • Hotdog Knight - Brown hotdog with sword and viking hat

Edited by MeonOner

This is the classiest comment I've seen from someone who has made a guide for the same game. You sir are a true gentleman. Maybe you guys can team up.

Ive helped him out before on the Sponge Bob game. We have agreed in just making one guide with both our names on it. Two minds are better then one.

Ive helped him out before on the Sponge Bob game. We have agreed in just making one guide with both our names on it. Two minds are better then one.

Awesome news. That hat trick quest from Susan that I messaged you about is in regards to the kitten gun. I'll try to take down a bunch of notes and hook you guys up. Best of luck to both of you.

Awesome news. That hat trick quest from Susan that I messaged you about is in regards to the kitten gun. I'll try to take down a bunch of notes and hook you guys up. Best of luck to both of you.

Haha that is the most common found sub-weapon (at least in my game it is). Awesome man. We shouldn't have to much difficulty completing this guide.

My game file got corrupted after I was already at floor 61. Power went out and when I tried loading my game is said there was no save game data. I had copied a save onto my usb but that was when I was at floor 41 :(. Better than starting this whole game all over again..

If anyone who has not started the game yet could maybe write the name of Princess Bubblegums quest floors 1-50. That would be very much appreciated.

And also the names and answers to the first few side quests given to you by Tree Trunks.

I blew it. I'm at level 26, I read this post and didn't think twice for some reason. I'll jog down the rest for you and report back. I think I only missed two missions from her, and I don't know the name but the first tree trunk is kill 5 wolves which is inevitable. I'll be honest this game is a bit of a drag but I think I may power through at least until the end so it shouldn't be a problem. Anything else that's missing that I can help on just message me here or on xbl and I'll do my best.

Tree trunks second mission: delicious pie (locate a crystal apple) I dont recall getting a crystal apple. Maybe its automatic? I skipped the cut scene.

3rd mission: dangerous dagger (bring her a cursed sword)

Princess (I believe 3rd mission) locate the ice king. (Self explanatory. Basically best level 30.)

I'll edit this as I go on

Edited by Zhou Tai of Wu

Tree trunks second mission: delicious pie (locate a crystal apple) I dont recall getting a crystal apple. Maybe its automatic? I skipped the cut scene.

3rd mission: dangerous dagger (bring her a cursed sword)

Princess (I believe 3rd mission) locate the ice king. (Self explanatory. Basically best level 30.)

I'll edit this as I go on

Haha no problem. This good. One of my buddies already completed the game and he gave me a good amount of info.

Thanks!

And I though you can receive a curse by picking up the curse sword.. But wasn't sure. Will add that.

If you don't get it after picking up the sword then pick up your previous sub weapon and then pick back up the sword. Keep doing it until you notice the yellow swirl icon over your character's head. The sword can do a couple of different things to you when picked up like freeze you or even poison you. I don't believe these count.

Tree Trunks 4th quest is Find Mr. Pig. I'm on level 56, still haven't found him.

Susan Strong 2nd quest is Nostalgia. She wants a marshmellow, has to be after level 56 because I haven't found it yet.

Thank you for the guide, looking great so far.

Edit: Found marshmallows on level 56 in a chest.

Edit2: Got Mr. Pig after I beat level 60. I think it's story related/can't miss.

Edited by nullname
more info

• 2 weeks later...
Nice! So no missables then? I just picked this up from my local redbox and plan on just blazing through it.

Nope! No missables at all! You might find different food types, familiars, and items earlier or later in the game or later and the game for the related achievements. Really depends if you explore the entire floor, open every chest, etc.

I have no doubts you will blaze through the game. Only thing that takes a while are the character upgrades and possibly the Nightosphere. (I know the roadmap isnt fully completed yet, nor the guide itself).

Also I have a small favor to ask you. Since you are starting the game, could you please write down the side quest name, task & solution for each character? (Look at the character side quest achievements in the guide so you know what I am talking about. && to look at the side quest just press start > quests)

I forgot to write a few down, and I do not have the game any more since I also rented it from RedBox.

I'm not sure where you got 1-2 hours being all that it takes to get to Nightosphere level 50. I've been playing the Nightosphere for a couple hours and I got to level 34 and died. Beyond pissed right now. I'm not sure how to do it any better either as even when I try to just avoid enemies and look for the exit I inevitably end up getting overwhelmed and killed by enemies. I just want to get this game over with...

I'm about to return it actually tonight, otherwise I might. But, then again I don't do guides or anything of the sort and don't plan on doing so... Just not my thing lol I also don't plan on going for the 1000 since that nightzone 50 floors sounds like too much of a nightmare. Next person I hand it to you guess??? To help people out with what you just said regarding the side quests though, gamefaqs has a great complete walkthrough of the game with tips and tricks that's what I used!!!

Edited by Cooljoe

I'm not sure where you got 1-2 hours being all that it takes to get to Nightosphere level 50. I've been playing the Nightosphere for a couple hours and I got to level 34 and died. Beyond pissed right now. I'm not sure how to do it any better either as even when I try to just avoid enemies and look for the exit I inevitably end up getting overwhelmed and killed by enemies. I just want to get this game over with...

I completed my Nightosphere playthrough in about 2 hours. Also the Nightosphere is almost impossible without a fully upgraded character, playing with at least 2-4 players (also fully upgraded) & the Heart Sweater token (changes the game difficulty to easy). Playing with 2-4 player helps minimize your chances of getting overwhelmed by enemies. Not going to lie, it did take me and my brother 4 tries to complete the Nightosphere. I know how you feel.

I'm about to return it actually tonight, otherwise I might. But, then again I don't do guides or anything of the sort and don't plan on doing so... Just not my thing lol I also don't plan on going for the 1000 since that nightzone 50 floors sounds like too much of a nightmare. Next person I hand it to you guess??? To help people out with what you just said regarding the side quests though, gamefaqs has a great complete walkthrough of the game with tips and tricks that's what I used!!!

You are somewhat correct about the 50 floors on Nightosphere, it can be a nightmare. Awesome, thanks for that info. I will be sure to check out gamefaqs.

I'd like to report that I finally got the last Nightosphere achievement! I actually got to level 55 because the game wouldn't let me return to the hub after level 50. I did it solo with a nearly fully-upgraded Ice King (all but one Imagination upgrade), the Battle Axe, and Zeldron's Armor & Speedy Feet as my tokens. Took me almost 4 hours to do. Having a co-op partner would have helped tremendously because that was a nightmare.

I'd like to report that I finally got the last Nightosphere achievement! I actually got to level 55 because the game wouldn't let me return to the hub after level 50. I did it solo with a nearly fully-upgraded Ice King (all but one Imagination upgrade), the Battle Axe, and Zeldron's Armor & Speedy Feet as my tokens. Took me almost 4 hours to do. Having a co-op partner would have helped tremendously because that was a nightmare.

Congrats on completing the Nightosphere solo. I couldn't even pass floor 10 solo. Well now you got the hardest achievement out of way. And you can now focus on upgrading your characters, which is a repetitive grind.