Hey Look a Free Gold Pack Achievement

lx Will 1981 xl

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best thing to do i found is to load up Fifa and sign out of the servers, then go to the menu and sign out of your profile.

Load Fifa back up not signed in as anyone, and go into UT - You'll be asked to sign back in, once you do, the achievement should pop.

The best thing to do i found is to load up Fifa and sign out of the servers, then go to the menu and sign out of your profile.

Load Fifa back up not signed in as anyone, and go into UT - You'll be asked to sign back in, once you do, the achievement should pop.

Did you get it to pop? How do you sign out too? Never done it before.

I want to know how he did this as it keeps booting me back to the start up screen of FIFA 14 due to a gamertag change then I can't start the game without signing in as anyone.

Apologies, let be more clear.

When in UT, sign out of the EA servers by presing the RS in. Once this happens, press the xbox home button, and sign out of your account.

Once you have signed out, load Fifa, this will then tell you you have to sign in using your account. Once you sign in, you should then sign into everything (your profile and the servers).

Once you go back into UT, and open up the management tasks this should pop.

Apologies for being unclear guys !