Anyone else having issues with achievements not unlocking? I have at least 3 games with achievements that are stuck at "Done! Unlocking..."

If anything like this is happening all you have to do is unplug the power cord from the back of the xbox. Let it set for about 30 seconds and plug it back in. This will reset everything and fixes most issues that come up.

Is there any way to see the 30 day achievement leaderboard on the new dash? I really liked that on the old one but can't see it anywhere.

Just read this is coming back in updates rolling out starting today, only on preview at the moment though!

Why do system updates take so long to download, well at least the last 26%. No matter the size of the system update, it breezes upto 74% then just drags out. It doesn't happen with game updates or downloading games and it shouldn't considering I get 70mb download & 20mb upload.

Although I have found downloads generally slower than the PS4, which is strange as Sony apparently cap your top speed, which I found out on the sister site when I was inquiring about the speed test difference I get when testing my network on the consoles(XB1 70mb down/20mb up, PS4 50mb down/9mb up). But why the hell does 26% of a system update take twice, if not longer, than the first 74%?

So I came here to bitch about how it is STILL a cluster fuck on the Master Chief collection where all I want to do is connect online with a friend and do some co-op on the campaign.

Getting booted out of the halo 2 campaign on legendary when we're in the middle of fighting Tartarus is such a pain in the ass. Now we get to start the whole mission over again -_-

The problem for me is the fact I cannot delete or hide Beta, Demos, Trials, etc from the Ready to Install section. Unless there a way to do it.

Also the Pins are useless for me now that it's in the bottom of the screen.

in febuary they are putting the option to hide games from the ready to install list back in.

just press right trigger it takes you straight to the pins when you are on the home tab

man xbox has been on its ass past few days with

parties not working

friend list constantly going down

match making just failing or not being able to connect to coop games.

i usually dont mind because its solved pretty fast but past few days has been annoying

now xbox is getting confused, trying to play rainbow. friend also on rainbow sends me invite and it pops up telling me to install dying light to accept his invite lol

Edited by Lewie B I ReQ

man xbox has been on its ass past few days with

parties not working

friend list constantly going down

match making just failing or not being able to connect to coop games.

i usually dont mind because its solved pretty fast but past few days has been annoying

now xbox is getting confused, trying to play rainbow. friend also on rainbow sends me invite and it pops up telling me to install dying light to accept his invite lol

Welcome to next gen where the servers are worse than last gen.

I just got on my X1 to see if I had the update. Went to look at my achievement list on there and now a few XBLA demos from waaaay back have popped up on my profile with 0G! WTF!? They were not there a week ago and do not show when I sign on with 360. What the heck is going on? I heard there was a petition to sign on the xbox forums to bring back a way to delete games with zero gamerscore, but I can't find jack on that site.

Edited by Steakslave

Don't like the fact that you can't upgrade the hard drive without buying a new system.
May as well just buy a portable harddrive in Australia it is about $150 I would say for a 2TB hard drive if Microsoft were to make a 2TB harddrive for the XB1 in the way they had the memory on the 360 I reckon it would be around $300-$400 since only not long ago there 320GB 360 hard drives were $200 only not long ago they dropped the price to $120.

Don't like the fact that you can't upgrade the hard drive without buying a new system.

You dont have to buy a new system to upgrade hard drive. Just plug in an external hard drive. Its impressive that you managed to not know that by now.

Edited by Lewie B I ReQ

I just got on my X1 to see if I had the update. Went to look at my achievement list on there and now a few XBLA demos from waaaay back have popped up on my profile with 0G! WTF!? They were not there a week ago and do not show when I sign on with 360. What the heck is going on? I heard there was a petition to sign on the xbox forums to bring back a way to delete games with zero gamerscore, but I can't find jack on that site.

was wondering the same ... got a few trial games or demos that i played way back on the 360 and now somehow they show up on my xbox 1 with 0g achievements o.O ...... even some demos i downloaded and i did not even run them ....

It has been this way since NXOE was released. You are late to the party, lol. Don't bother trying to get MS to fix this. They have been ignoring requests and petitions for months now.

It does look like Fable Legends is gearing up for its achievements as it is now showing on the list and it wasn't a couple weeks ago. Lame. It can join SMITE on the list of a game I played in beta prior to achievements and is now stuck on my list because they added achievements to the game and just updated the beta to full release. I also see Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel that I tried and removed from my list on the Xbox 360 is now showing up, too. They just keep making this worse. Ugh.

Edited by xhunterrrr

It has been this way since NXOE was released. You are late to the party, lol. Don't bother trying to get MS to fix this. They have been ignoring requests and petitions for months now.

It does look like Fable Legends is gearing up for its achievements as it is now showing on the list and it wasn't a couple weeks ago. Lame. It can join SMITE on the list of a game I played in beta prior to achievements and is now stuck on my list because they added achievements to the game and just updated the beta to full release. I also see Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel that I tried and removed from my list on the Xbox 360 is now showing up, too. They just keep making this worse. Ugh.

You're right I am late to the party, lol. The reason being to be honest, is that I really don't like the X1. :( It boggles my mind that some basic functionality that the 360 had years ago is still missing or half implemented on Xbox One. The fact that on my feed I can actually look at screenshots and videos posted by friends from my 360 as well makes me think that all we paid for was better graphics, but not necessarily a better console.