Load times

Minarvia

• 2 weeks later...

Just started playing this last friday or so, but I've actually noticed the opposite. The load times in this game seem to be way shorter than Enemy Unknown. Obviously I've installed both games, but this one is way speedier. I remember watching the ship load screen after missions a lot with EU, barely appears in EW.

Just started playing this last friday or so, but I've actually noticed the opposite. The load times in this game seem to be way shorter than Enemy Unknown. Obviously I've installed both games, but this one is way speedier. I remember watching the ship load screen after missions a lot with EU, barely appears in EW.

I wonder why that is....?

I wonder why that is....?

Maybe a bad install? Could try deleting then reinstalling. That's a complete shot in the dark though, I've honestly never heard of it happening.

I could also be misunderstanding, where I'm mentioning the load times/screens rather than "Alien Activity" which does seem to take a little bit longer, especially as I get towards the later missions (and have had it where aliens get stuck during activity and have to dashboard twice now).

Maybe a bad install? Could try deleting then reinstalling. That's a complete shot in the dark though, I've honestly never heard of it happening.

I could also be misunderstanding, where I'm mentioning the load times/screens rather than "Alien Activity" which does seem to take a little bit longer, especially as I get towards the later missions (and have had it where aliens get stuck during activity and have to dashboard twice now).

Trust them to get stuck like that......Maybe its a new tactic to defeat the humans....;)