50 Free Happy Tickets!!

ShaDoWL1nK

Just thought I would let everyone know Toylogic is giving players 50 free Happy Tickets for the Thanksgiving Holiday. Very nice of them. Won me some nice items with those tickets. Thank you very much Toylogic!!

BTW - This is off topic but I was wondering if anyone here knows when the League Ranks/Points are reset. Is it at the start of every month? Just curious. Thnx in advance.

I highly recommend waiting for one of the Happy Card promotions where all packs are reduced by 33% or better if you're going to use the tickets for that purpose.

I'd second that, if you don't need to spend them as your load outs are decent don't use them until there's a promotion, which there inevitably will be in the next few months.

Yes, League Rankings reset at the beginning of every month.

Ok then. Thnx McGoogles. Well there is just no way I can make that top League Ranking. One, I am no good at winning and two, I work everyday and have a family to take care of. I made it as far as Hero League. That's all I got. I just mainly like playing the special matches and co-op.

I won a Heroic Statue. What exactly does this do? Its a super-premium item for a Warrior. The stats on it is at like 1. It has 1 buff, super material. Is it worth leveling up, or can it not be. Is it a "limited-time" item? Sorry for the additional questions, but I'm just needing some info for this item so I wont go and do something with it that I will later regret. Thnx again http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif

• 2 weeks later...