survival achievements not unlocking

uglytruth

Has this happened to anyone else. I reached level 24 on swamp and level 55 on settlement but the achievements will not unlock. I tried to delete the game but my xbox will not let me delete it. Cleared the cache but that did not help. Guess I'm s.o.l.

I have never heard of this happening, do you finish the survival missions without any connection errors? IE: you or someone else disconnects mid-game.

No one quit during the game but it can be a bit laggy. I got over level 20 on swamp several times now and still no achievement. No big deal I was just wondering if this was happening to anyone else. Check the leaderboards for ugly truth and you will see I got to lvl 29 on swamp and 55 on settlement. Still a fun game

I have never heard of this happening, do you finish the survival missions without any connection errors? IE: you or someone else disconnects mid-game.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, the achievement unlocked for me immediately when Wave 31 started. Keep in mind I was not the host of the game nor did anyone get disconnected the entire match.

I guess you could try deleting the DLC, re-downloading it, and completing the necessary amount of waves for each survival mission. It shouldn't be too bad considering you reached Wave 55 on Settlement, and that's pretty difficult.

• 1 month later...