Achievements not popping?

Crazraell

Most of the "Complete all levels or Trials in x" are delayed to pop up. I usually have to replay a level or trial again and that usually does the trick.

However, "Coolest Clear" won't unlock at all. I did it at least 4 times and nothing. I guess the game doesn't like me. :(

• 4 months later...
Anyone else having this problem. I checked my cheeve list and they're actually unlocking, I'm just getting not getting the pop.

I am getting 'Game clip recorded' notifications though.

I've had some delays with this game but it took me days to have not even all the chievos that should automatically pop do it for Halo: Spartan Assault. One trick that didn't work for me but might for you is hard resetting the system. Hold power down for 5 seconds or so. The system always goes on standby, that will actually turn it off then on. Might help.

On the XBoxONE this has become a common issue. I experienced it myself. To fix this just go to "Settings", then choose "Disc & Blu-ray". Then uncheck "Play disc automatically". Next go to "Power & startup" and change "Instant On" to "Energy-Saving". Now your achievements will pop during gameplay.

Edited by Jester Stephan
Merging content of multiple posts into one post

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I had the achievement for completing Gnorman's Gneighborhood glitch on me tonight and I figured out a trick that may help.

I had completed 10/10 levels but my achievement progress only said it was 9/10. After completing a level you'll see the leaderboard on the right when you are selecting the level. I noticed I wasn't on the leaderboard for 1 of the missions. I completed it again, unlocking the ace score mini-objective in the process, and the achievement unlocked.

I guess by checking the leaderboard you can at least know which individual level glitched on you. Hope this helps.

I had the achievement for completing Gnorman's Gneighborhood glitch on me tonight and I figured out a trick that may help.

I had completed 10/10 levels but my achievement progress only said it was 9/10. After completing a level you'll see the leaderboard on the right when you are selecting the level. I noticed I wasn't on the leaderboard for 1 of the missions. I completed it again, unlocking the ace score mini-objective in the process, and the achievement unlocked.

I guess by checking the leaderboard you can at least know which individual level glitched on you. Hope this helps.

Beat me to it!

Same thing happened to me. Didn't appear on the leaderboard for a level and this technically meant had not completed the requirements to get the achievement. As soon as I did this it popped :)

• 2 weeks later...

New issue: just finished all objectives 240 / 240 and the final achievement did not pop.

All the way through achievements were slow to unlock (after completing say 210 objectives I would usually need to complete 2-3-4 additional objectives before the achievement unlocked. This happened for all milestones.

At first I thought this was due to obtaining an objective but failing a level. However the number differed each time. If for example I gained 4 objectives but failed the level for times that would mean I would need 4 additional objectives each time I got to another milestone. However it was varied, 2, 3, 4, 5 sometimes.

Really sucks as lazier achievement and no more objectives left. Was stoked to get this too!

Anyone having or had a similar problem and know of a fix?

New issue: just finished all objectives 240 / 240 and the final achievement did not pop.

All the way through achievements were slow to unlock (after completing say 210 objectives I would usually need to complete 2-3-4 additional objectives before the achievement unlocked. This happened for all milestones.

At first I thought this was due to obtaining an objective but failing a level. However the number differed each time. If for example I gained 4 objectives but failed the level for times that would mean I would need 4 additional objectives each time I got to another milestone. However it was varied, 2, 3, 4, 5 sometimes.

Really sucks as lazier achievement and no more objectives left. Was stoked to get this too!

Anyone having or had a similar problem and know of a fix?

Guess I got lucky. I just unlocked the final achievement after completing optional objective #239. So obviously there's some glitch it just happened to go in my favor. Hope someone finds a fix for the people stuck on 240. :/