Episode 5

• 1 month later...
Yeah I just came back to edit my reply. Maybe when you put new episodes up (like this being Ep5) you shouldn't have the date listed from the 1st Ep in the info panel in the same article??

Games have a basic shell that does not change. The release date in any Game Info box is when the game itself was released (or with episodic content, the first episode) with all DLC simply being added on.

Do you know if the newest episode requires 8.1? I tried to start the game and it just crashes.

Episode 4 required 8.1 so I'd be stunned if this wouldn't require 8.1 as well.

As for the crashing part, I've worked around this on other games by uninstalling and re-downloading them. Which admittedly isn't the most elegant way, but worked for me.

What did you do about the season pass?

Guess I'll have to wait to download. I have been waiting to upgrade to 8.1 until I help someone with their GfWL game. I had so many issues the first two times I upgraded I was hoping for more stability before trying again.

I just bought it separate. It worked on last episode not sure why not this one.

Is this the last episode?

Finished it. I had lots of trouble completing this due to the 3 stars glitched and game froze. But it's finally done 1000G.

Edited by StarsRPD

I just bought it separate. It worked on last episode not sure why not this one.

Is this the last episode?

Finished it. I had lots of trouble completing this due to the 3 stars glitched and game froze. But it's finally done 1000G.

This is supposed to be the final episode of this season. Just like Adera, there could always be another season. I am sure Adera has season 2 planned. I saw that somewhere.

Also it does require 8.1 And I ha the season pass and it worked fine. When I updated the game, it just let me click on it to "download" it. No other payment or purchase screens. 1000G done.

This is supposed to be the final episode of this season. Just like Adera, there could always be another season. I am sure Adera has season 2 planned. I saw that somewhere.

Also it does require 8.1 And I ha the season pass and it worked fine. When I updated the game, it just let me click on it to "download" it. No other payment or purchase screens. 1000G done.

on mine it say buy now on the ep.4 and 5.

So I've just got around to loading the game up to play the final episode, but can someone explain to me why I can't download it?

I have the SP, but on this final chapter, it just says "Coming Soon", and I have no possible way to actually download it.

Solution?

I am guessing are missing the update for the game. It will enable the download. Or you dont have windows 8.1.

from within store, go to settings and app updates check.for.updates

I am guessing are missing the update for the game. It will enable the download. Or you dont have windows 8.1.

from within store, go to settings and app updates check.for.updates

Nope. I'm on 8.1 and I had no issues with the previous episode, which from reading also needed 8.1. I have no updates either for that app/game.

Strange thing is, I've just reloaded the game - been off for a few hours - and I can now download it!

Nope. I'm on 8.1 and I had no issues with the previous episode, which from reading also needed 8.1. I have no updates either for that app/game.

Strange thing is, I've just reloaded the game - been off for a few hours - and I can now download it!

yeah there is also the random glitch factor.which is often high for this game. I personally like to disable auto app updates on win 8 so they don't install automatically without me knowing.