DON'T join any public game!!!

That Guy1604670205

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's true that Rockstar has said you can't be banned for receiving hacked $$$$, however you can be banned for spending any of it. Basically it's an honor system right now with Rockstar which is why I believe a lot of these "innocents" went and spent that cheated $$$ on tanks, adders, etc, and are now in the cheaters lobby.

I was recently "gifted" $50 Million. I just made a junk 2nd character, and unloaded all that money as cash on hand into that character. Filled out a request, and am good as gold. If I get any more money, I'll continue to just fill it in my garbage character.

I was recently "gifted" $50 Million. I just made a junk 2nd character, and unloaded all that money as cash on hand into that character. Filled out a request, and am good as gold. If I get any more money, I'll continue to just fill it in my garbage character.

It's easier said than done, as previously stated I have gained $5,500,000,000 but you can only take $1,000,000 out of the bank at a time, I'm not willing to take the time to sit and withdraw $1m 5,500 times (unless there was an achievement for doing it :p)...

It's easier said than done, as previously stated I have gained $5,500,000,000 but you can only take $1,000,000 out of the bank at a time, I'm not willing to take the time to sit and withdraw $1m 5,500 times (unless there was an achievement for doing it :p)...

5,500 times is quite a lot of withdrawals, I don't even think I would do that :p

I had read on another forum that once you have over a Billion, you can withdraw up to 1 Billion out. Can't confirm myself since I don't have that much.

Sucks that I got a big sum of money the other day 500 million, without wanting it. I am upset with this situation of people hacking the game because, all the time I put in to get the best vehicles, and now even level 5's are driving them. The game is ruined as far as if you spend the most time on it, then you will have the best stuff. If I get put in the cheaters lobby or my money that I had legit taken away, then personally see no point in playing this game anymore. I can't help getting random money when I am literly out in the middle of nowhere by myself not even collecting a bounty. Only reason I am still playing this game is because basically none of my friends have the xbox one yet. But damn Dead Rising 3 is fun as shit. Lets hope they fix this without screwing us legit players over.

I had read on another forum that once you have over a Billion, you can withdraw up to 1 Billion out. Can't confirm myself since I don't have that much.

I was able to put the money into the bank at a billion per deposit (instead of the deposit all money on hand that was usually the last option), but as I've said I am only able to withdraw it a million at a time. :(

Something else odd, the banks the Account Balance at the top right (or where ever) only states that I have $1,000,000,000 in the bank, though everything else states the correct amount, I don't think Rockstar would ever have thought anyone would make a Billion in GTA Online; specially since it's worth about £10k in real world money to them (not sure of the US worth of the sharkcards)...

DLC Achievement incoming ;)

Don't spend it, Fang. That's what the modders/hackers want you to do. Contact R* support have it removed and you'll be fine.

I wonder what she would have to do if R* removed the $$$ but then more $$$ was given to her or anyone really.

Why doesn't R* just disable the giving money option and putting bounties on people. Not sure if that would even help.

Oh, btw all. I informed all of my friends what was going on and what R* was doing and two replied back saying that they had gotten money from hackers a few weeks ago and nothing has happened to them. Maybe it's happening to too many people, R* can't keep track of everyone?

Edited by InsaneKane87

Yeah, fixing the cap on bounties at $10,000 and disabling money giving/sharing (again) would probably work.

If R* throw 30-50% of the player count into the bad player/cheater's pool, it would be kinda funny. Maybe it's just too widespread to be punished? I mentioned somewhere else that I have 2 female friends that received billions of dollars from the same modder, in the same session. 1 of my friends has been put in the cheater's pool for 7 months, while the other is unaffected. So, fucks me, really.. :confused:

Edit: Or just remove Shark Cards and let players do what the fuck they want since they've already payed for the game! Just sayin' :blunt

Edited by Dirty130