What Rank Are You?

Dirty130

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But if the rank requirement for the first heist was 120 would you say the same?

Don't take it the wrong way, people like yourself and well, Floid, I give credit for doing it the legit way. I prefer to get my unlocks ASAP in most games. Gotta be OP before everyone else :p

Edited by Dirty130

But if the rank requirement for the first heist was 120 would you say the same?

Don't take it the wrong way, people like yourself and well, Floid, I give credit for doing it the legit way. I prefer to get my unlocks ASAP in most games. Gotta be OP before everyone else :p

Make up your mind please. Ignore me or don't. I'd prefer the former and leave it at that. I.E: You don't exist/I don't exist.

OT Played for about an hour doing a survival and a few missions and an armored truck run I'm about 80% to 97

Edit: :weirdo

Glad you came all the way back to the GTAV forum to say that. So yeah, go away and I'll ignore you again. Suggestion: Add me to your ignore list as I'm probably going to reply or comment to your posts, as this is a forum after all.

Edited by Dirty130

When I play by myself, I do missions on easy and don't struggle much. Not half as much fun with out friends though.

Edit: Not sure, if it's still available, but if you're playing by yourself, you can always do a little helicopter exploit to rank up/unlock higher ranked missions.

Edited by Dirty130

Ok, thanks for the tip. I'll be on the lookout for it.

Not a problem. Once you get a few levels or so past that, you'll be able to request jobs from Lester, Martin and Ron (Trevor will give randoms but they're basically Ron missions) which will pay out the most $/RP than ones from Simeon, Gerald and Lamar.

Just always pick up the phone when someone calls and meet them when it says to as these are Progression Points.

If I enter a lobby or quick job mission/deathmatch etc and see very high ranks, I report and find a new session.

Sorry but that's pathetic.

I'm guessing you also take the time to message them and call them 'no lifes' or 'glitchers' etc etc, as well?

Sorry but that's pathetic.

I'm guessing you also take the time to message them and call them 'no lifes' or 'glitchers' etc etc, as well?

Seems like a lot of effort. Always filing complaints and leaving games. How would you ever get anything done? And messaging "no life", etc would take up more time. He's probably one of them 'legit' players too ;)

I didn't like my main character (Rank 48) so started again with second character - rank 34 - both legit.

If I enter a lobby or quick job mission/deathmatch etc and see very high ranks, I report and find a new session.

I also just noticed this, how high exactly do you report? There are people in the 500-600 range that did use methods to obtain it without external tools. Therefore, you are reporting some who are innocent. It's almost like reporting a cod or gears player because you're mad at them for being "too good"

I also just noticed this, how high exactly do you report? There are people in the 500-600 range that did use methods to obtain it without external tools. Therefore, you are reporting some who are innocent. It's almost like reporting a cod or gears player because you're mad at them for being "too good"

This is why these systems are wobbly. For the most part and especially with most instances that result in bans, there's rarely or no "appeal" process. If you're reporting, you should be damned sure it's a legit report.

This is why these systems are wobbly. For the most part and especially with most instances that result in bans, there's rarely or no "appeal" process. If you're reporting, you should be damned sure it's a legit report.

The same thing happened to a friend of mine way back on the original Xbox. He never used a mic, but was so good that people would report him for no reason. Eventually, he got permanently banned from voice chat on xbox live and when he did get a mic, he had to make a new account.

I'm glad they've done away with that since then, but that's the consequences of getting hammered when you've done nothing. :/

The same thing happened to a friend of mine way back on the original Xbox. He never used a mic, but was so good that people would report him for no reason. Eventually, he got permanently banned from voice chat on xbox live and when he did get a mic, he had to make a new account.

I'm glad they've done away with that since then, but that's the consequences of getting hammered when you've done nothing. :/

It's why I don't even bother talking shit on Live. I consider myself pretty quick and witty and when you hit someone with something unexpected, they take it pretty seriously. It's why when they do, I respond with "There was nothing in the message/It was full of static" in hopes they're resend it but immediately block. I've had one dude go out of his way to get his friend to message me.

Then again, I've taken to mostly sticking to a Party anyway.

So, after all these shenanigans and wild RP glitches, what rank are you now?

As of right now, I'm a mild 944. Oops! :eek:

@R* :nana

Edit: I've read some of your replies and I guess I'm a bad man.. :p

For real bro, come on...

I'm 212 something and never played it again after I got my hands on Dead Rising 3.