got 1,000,000 points w/o power-ups and no "Spartan"

F TANK

it is one of my current objectives and I just did it twice in a row with no power ups used, I didn't double tap the screen by accident to activate the character ability, didn't even use a gem and didn't get it. I did however grab a chest and gems along the way, so do those count against me? Is it bugged? Or is it the stupid rating link the pops up upon death each time that ****s me over?

I had no problem unlocking it today, on my first try. When the power-up meter was full and flashing green, i made sure I didn't double tapped the screen by accident. Btw, you can buy the score multiplier to make things easier, with that, you can earn 1M points way before than if you keep it at 1x. The more you buy it, the easier you will get 1M point without running like 10,000m in distance.

I grabbed green gems and coins and I still got it.

it is one of my current objectives and I just did it twice in a row with no power ups used, I didn't double tap the screen by accident to activate the character ability, didn't even use a gem and didn't get it. I did however grab a chest and gems along the way, so do those count against me? Is it bugged? Or is it the stupid rating link the pops up upon death each time that ****s me over?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You can use the tutorial glitch to get this achievement. Just turn tutorials on, and play until you reach the sliding tutorial. Once passed, deliberately swipe left and right to trip, until you get caught. You'll restart from just after the sliding tutorial. The trick now is to keep swiping left and right to get caught quickly (and I mean, really quickly), and the game will send you back to the beginning. You'll now replay from the start... with all your points intact. Rinse and repeat the sliding tutorial-get caught trip until you reach 1 million points. Die (to be safe, get some more points after the sliding tutorial before dying). Achievement unlocked.

I did this legit so many times - to make it very sure, I didn't pick up a single gem or treasure chest as well, and the achievement didn't unlock. So I used the above method that I saw on TA, and it unlocked first try.

So for the 2 1 million score achievements do I have to wait for them to appear in the weekly challenge again as these are the only 2 I need now?

those acheivements and all achievements are related to objectives. Weekly challenges are irrelevant. Just keep completing objectives and you will eventually come to the ones for these achievements. They are in a predefined order.