is this game still active?

luuwat

I think I played it roughly 7-8 weeks ago and while it was a boosting session of 10 or so people, after the session there were random players running around and doing their own thing.

Not to discourage anybody from buying the game, but if you're looking to boot it up whenever you feel like it and hope for a game, there is a decent chance you will find one, but you will come across modded/hacked players too.

Still, for what it is, I'd recommend it. Heavily underrated title!

I got it as part of the Countdown to New Year's sale, and it's been pretty easy to get games. Unfortunately, the objective gametypes are much less populated than team deathmatch, which sucks because I think the Domination/Neutral Bomb spinoffs are vastly superior. But the search times for TDM have been nearly instant.

I have been getting disconnected pretty often though, but that might just be my roommate hogging bandwidth. Who knows?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I played pretty religiously up until a year ago when the game just kind of died, played last night after I saw my brother downloaded it for the Free with Gold thing, and there were a LOT of people on (At least in Deathmatch, I didn't wander to the other gametypes as I never really liked them). Not sure how long the high player count will last, but better dust if off while it's still active :>

• 2 months later...