Does new characters come with new achievements?

I noticed that you can pay to have Peppermint Butler, Gunther, and The King of Mars as playable characters. I was wondering if anyone knew if they came with achievements. Most likely for getting them at max stats. I really hope they do not come with achievements. Getting max stats for the already 8 characters was painful enough.

I noticed that you can pay to have Peppermint Butler, Gunther, and The King of Mars as playable characters. I was wondering if anyone knew if they came with achievements. Most likely for getting them at max stats. I really hope they do not come with achievements. Getting max stats for the already 8 characters was painful enough.

No. Buying those extra characters do not come with achievements, thankfully. LOL.

• 3 months later...

Peppermint Butler has a remove curse ability, and keeps Death from showing up in your levels. I've been playing this one with my daughter and we were having a terrible time of making progress in the game. We were kind of stuck at level 31 because Death kept showing up and we couldn't make it to the exit. I bought Peppermint Butler and we (she) is having fun again. For that reason I guess he was worth it. - But the other two I could have done without.