Complete 32 Dojo lessons

ShadowRaven1984

That's something I wish was addressed in the first patch.. All 32 done or no achievement. Oh well..

I used the glitch way, but i also wish it was done. I hate workarounds like this.

It would of forced me to get it done properly, but I must admit, I started to struggle. But I like an achievement to be an achievement.

I did the replay value to get the achievement, bc I got stuck at Dojo lesson 19. So I replayed the ones I did. But afer I did dojo 19 for a trial, I am up to 30. Stuck on that one on the 1/2 for juggling on shadows...will complete all of them!! Its my personal Goal!

Edited by SHMEEDIDDY

I'm sorry guys but in every fighting game shit like this stops me from getting 1k. I got to 18 and I couldn't do it.... thank god for the glitch or I'd never have black belt.

Personally then, I don't think you deserve it. I may of been in the same boat mind, as I got stuck towards the end. However, achievements should be achievements.

I'm sorry guys but in every fighting game shit like this stops me from getting 1k. I got to 18 and I couldn't do it.... thank god for the glitch or I'd never have black belt.

Hahaa.. I wouldn't apologise. To each their own. I've got an achievement via a bug or glitch before, I'm sure ;)

Aye ofc, so have I...like this one.

All I'm saying is, if it can't be done legit, then its not really deserved

Except stupid achievements lmao I'm sorry but Mortal Kombats mastery achievements were the dumbest thing I ever heard off in fighting games. 24 hours per character? Matches last 80 seconds or less... I doubt the developers intended us to idle tag teams in training rooms for days at a time as that is the only way to hit 24 hours but I'll be damned if they're gonna make me do it in 99 second chunks!

Except stupid achievements lmao I'm sorry but Mortal Kombats mastery achievements were the dumbest thing I ever heard off in fighting games. 24 hours per character? Matches last 80 seconds or less... I doubt the developers intended us to idle tag teams in training rooms for days at a time as that is the only way to hit 24 hours but I'll be damned if they're gonna make me do it in 99 second chunks!

I agree with you buddy. But, I look at it like this :

No matter how stupid, thats what the devs wanted. I wish they'd make every game glitch free, and boost free, then we'd see how good people are.

I'm just curious, which Mortal Kombat had 24 hour mastery achievements?

I'm just curious, which Mortal Kombat had 24 hour mastery achievements?

Mortal Kombat 9.

You had to do a shit-ton with each character.

For this achievement you mustdo the following with all 27 characters:

100 victories

100 -alities

150 X-Rays landed

10,000 pints of blood spilled

24hrs played as that character

It was crazy. Safe to say, I didn't deserve the 1000g.

Edited by Lavindathar

Mortal Kombat 9.

You had to do a shit-ton with each character.

For this achievement you mustdo the following with all 27 characters:

100 victories

100 -alities

150 X-Rays landed

10,000 pints of blood spilled

24hrs played as that character

It was crazy. Safe to say, I didn't deserve the 1000g.

Stupid achievement was stupid.. I had the master achievement for 3 characters from what I remember. Slept on all 3 in practice mode ;)

Edit: Make that, I had 3 characters 'mastered', but of course no achievement because you had to master every character for the one achievement! Again, the stupid achievement was stupid..

Edited by Dirty130