Who Wants A Free Game With Free GS?

Lavindathar

What issue of OXM is that on?

Was there not an option somewhere on the internet so you could burn DASH OF DESTRUCTION to disc, I remember doing this a few years ago.

Maybe someone will offer this service for Avatar or My Horse & Me 2. :)

If you have a PC you can put Dash of Destruction on a USB. It's DRM free.

MHaM2 will not last longer than a couple transitions. That game is worth $80+. Avatar might work though.

I tried DL several version of DoD online and NONE of them worked.

I got Spanmona's Dash Of Destruction today, so if anyone wants it, let me know! =) The requirements are the same as they originally were:

DASH OF DESTRUCTION

This game is delisted on the marketplace so if you never downloaded it now is your chance to play it and get 200GS in about 15 minutes. It's on the OXM Demo disc, it's the full version.

Requirements

-Must be a member of the site for at least a year

-US resident

-Must have 500 non-spam posts

-When you are done with it you have to pass it forward to someone on the site that meets the same requirements.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Do you happen to know the exact date it goes down?

It will obviously go down at some point, but right now there is no official word that it is going down.

Right now it's just speculation.

I'm tempted to do the console command to unlock all the achievements and then get the game on 360 to play through. I started the PC version and like it a lot, but I don't want to dedicate that much time to it right now.

Any chance GFWL has already gone down? It's not terribly significant to me, but the last three or four days I've been unable to log in to Halo 2.

I believe Halo 2 servers were finally taken down. They weren't taken down when they were suppose to, from what I've heard, but I read somewhere that they have finally been taken down...

Congrats on this on multiple levels:

Several month old info.

A thread about this exists just a few posts down.

It's possibly a rumor as the article in question was only about a single game getting shut down.

This has nothing to do with the rest of the thread.

Edit:

Lets not derail this thread anymore but servers appear to be up.

Asked someone if they could sign into GFWL on Halo 2 and they had no problems.

Edited by mcnichoj

• 2 weeks later...
You need a live key to get the achievements for Fallout 3, pretty sure it can only be used once as well.
There is a activation limit per the amount of PC's a key can be used on within a certain time frame.

I personally never had any problems installing my Gears of War on to multiple machines.

Any GFWL key should work though, so just buy a physical retail copy of a GFWL game or buy one off Steam that hasn't been patched yet.

• 3 weeks later...