Plane is one of the best maps to do it on, too! I haven't played since yesterday, but team killing is definitely becoming way too prevalent lately :/

Ugh, I remember team killing being a HUGE issue on old PC shooters back when stats weren't tracked, like the original Halo, Half Life, etc. So annoying.

Plane is one of the best maps to do it on, too! I haven't played since yesterday, but team killing is definitely becoming way too prevalent lately :/

I just got killed on purpose once and by accident twice in 1 game. Like what I dont understand is when people use that class that shoots the bouncing grenades through walls when they think an enemy is in the other room but you walk through it and bang, dead. They dont think. Most people that play this game are beyond stupid.

Ugh, I remember team killing being a HUGE issue on old PC shooters back when stats weren't tracked, like the original Halo, Half Life, etc. So annoying.

Floyd.... you have to see the teamkilling on this game though.

Edited by Scotty
Double post

Really enjoyed L.A. Noire, but f**k me... random based collectables? Need 6 cars but just cannot be arsed.

Anyone know if there are locations where each and every type of vehicle would be parked? I was trying for the Mercury Custom which is supposed to be behind a house on a certain case, but even that wasn't there.

I've wanted to complete LA Noire for a long time but just can not be bothered with the car collecting.

I can't even really tell the cars apart from each other, how am I supposed to randomly spot one that I haven't driven?

For me it would literally be a case of walking around the city and climbing into every single car I see hoping it's new.

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen came out on Steam yesterday, so i'm currently getting into that super hard.

I played the first two hours of the game twice because I made my main pawn shit the first time and didn't remember that it'd be with me all game, so I started over completely just so I could make a new one.

I've wanted to complete LA Noire for a long time but just can not be bothered with the car collecting.

I can't even really tell the cars apart from each other, how am I supposed to randomly spot one that I haven't driven?

For me it would literally be a case of walking around the city and climbing into every single car I see hoping it's new.

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen came out on Steam yesterday, so i'm currently getting into that super hard.

I played the first two hours of the game twice because I made my main pawn shit the first time and didn't remember that it'd be with me all game, so I started over completely just so I could make a new one.

Turned out I got the achievement for the cars no issue when using trueachievements.

The easy solution is get as many cars as you can just like you said, then there is a trick where by you highlight the missing car you need and then start the homicide free roam. Low and behold the cars either pass you by or are parked just across the road.

As for identifying what you need. In the extras menu the cars you need are blacked out. The way to make it easier is to have the number you need and find it on a guide. So I needed the 3/25 4 door car, I then identified what it looked like using the picture guides on the net.

Dragon's Dogma. Shit hot game. I truly despised it the first time, and to this day the travel is f**king shit. But oh my how all the other things in the game make it so cool.

Oh, that does actually sound pretty simple.

I loved LA Noire, maybe i'll actually get around to completing it now.

I've heard the travel in Dragon's Dogma is tedious, but in the PC release they've decreased the price of Ferrystones from 20k to 2k and they've also added in the Infinite/Eternal Ferrystone :p

I like traveling and wandering around tho, so personally not using fast travel is perfectly fine to me.

Started CSI: Deadly Intent last night after playing and earning a quick 600:gsicon: from NBA Live 07. This CSI game is severely shit though.

Edit: Finished CSI: Deadly Intent so i'm that 1 step closer towards a new award. Now moving onto Cubot. I was going to save this for GSL but with the completion of CSI, I was 100:gsicon: behind Spiral and I want to be ahead of her again like I was when she first signed up on this site.

Edited by PiixL

I finished Rainbow Six: Siege yesterday, quite chuffed with myself, although not a difficult completion its still a good one. Think i'll leave it for a bit now, i'm drained with being deliberately team-killed with no penalty to the person who does it (besides a pathetic -100pts, like that's gonna stop someone) and the atrocious servers still being an issue.

I'm also still slowly trying to finish the JP Borderlands. I beat Crawmerax yesterday and just have the level 61 achievement and the Moxxi-Dome achievements left. Give me strength!

I did however start The Witcher 3 this morning (properly, as in more than just the tutorial) and have unlocked a few achievements and gotta say, i can see me sticking it out. I won't be going for the completion, i'm struggling enough on easy, but it's a pretty decent game. The combat is quite good, but i get lazy and can't be bothered with using certain things for certain enemies, so i just slash away until they die, which may be contributing to my struggles, but, whatever. :p

Witcher combat is all about 'Cast Quen, two fast strikes, backstep/roll away, repeat unless Quen is out, in that case roll away until it can be cast again.'

Seriously, so easy. I'm playing on Death March and never use oils or anything. Just eat a lot of food.

I'll try that then. I don't use any signs except for attmepting to use the fire one on some ghost. It didn't work.

Been playing Just Cause 3, working through capturing all the towns & bases on the southern islands, Also some Eat Lead last night, passed the Tentacle boss without too much trouble luckily, one of the more annoying parts of that game, now fighting the Final Fantasy style boss, having more problems on this one!

Scotty. Never roll in combat unless fighting Golems and Gargoyles. Never roll.

Always dodge. Everyone knows this.

Why not? I've only used dodge since i started playing today, completely forgot the controls since i played the tutorial so i'm piecing it together and didn't even realize i could roll. Double :abut: though, i figured it out. :p

Speaking of which, i just massacred my first Golem! Took 2 attempts, i underestimated it on my first attempt.

Why not? I've only used dodge since i started playing today, completely forgot the controls since i played the tutorial so i'm piecing it together and didn't even realize i could roll. Double :abut: though, i figured it out. :p

Speaking of which, i just massacred my first Golem! Took 2 attempts, i underestimated it on my first attempt.

Rolling uses Stamina, which means you won't be able to cast Signs and Whirl (a fast attack skill you should work towards unlocking!) in combat. That may not seem all that bad, but it can be the difference of being able to cast Quen to protect your life or not. Dodging and rolling is almost all but different in animation alone. Dodging costs no stamina and still protect you from enemy attacks just as well as rolling does!

And Golems are tough!! Definitely one of the more "chip away slowly at their health" enemies in the game next to Gargoyles and Trolls and Cyclopses!

I'm also still slowly trying to finish the JP Borderlands. I beat Crawmerax yesterday and just have the level 61 achievement and the Moxxi-Dome achievements left. Give me strength!

It's the only thing putting me off starting that incredible game all over again. over 10 hours that shite took. 1 for that turtorial and then roughly 3 a piece for the other environments. 10 hours is nothing, but when you have to do 3 hour sessions for each arena, thats where the problems are.

Such an awesome game though, but I can't start the second again until I do the original. T'wud be all wrong to do so sir.

It's the only thing putting me off starting that incredible game all over again. over 10 hours that shite took. 1 for that turtorial and then roughly 3 a piece for the other environments. 10 hours is nothing, but when you have to do 3 hour sessions for each arena, thats where the problems are.

Such an awesome game though, but I can't start the second again until I do the original. T'wud be all wrong to do so sir.

I still don't have the collectibles from the clap trap revolution DLC. The oil cans just wouldn't show up!!

Rolling uses Stamina, which means you won't be able to cast Signs and Whirl (a fast attack skill you should work towards unlocking!) in combat. That may not seem all that bad, but it can be the difference of being able to cast Quen to protect your life or not. Dodging and rolling is almost all but different in animation alone. Dodging costs no stamina and still protect you from enemy attacks just as well as rolling does!

And Golems are tough!! Definitely one of the more "chip away slowly at their health" enemies in the game next to Gargoyles and Trolls and Cyclopses!

Ah right, did not know that, shall remember this from now on then, cheers! :)

I'm dreading the Moxxi-Dome. I may just do one arena at a time, then leave it until i can be bothered again. Gonna take forever.

I still don't have the collectibles from the clap trap revolution DLC. The oil cans just wouldn't show up!!

God that was horrible. In fact, Borders has some of the most game killing DLC achievements I've seen in a game. I honestly think Gearbox thought it was funny, but bet they woke up when they noticed that they also killed sales for themselves.

As for your need. The way I did it was by finding the hiding spot during the final battle, leaving it for about 6-7 hours whilst I slept, and then in the morning collected everything. I had to do that twice. Its much easier with the hunter character due to one of his skills being that he finds rare loot or something.

Scotty....

I was going to do that as well, but again I came across an off putting problem. If I did one per night after work, that would still have to be a 3 hour session per map per night. F**king horrible, but I think thats the only solution. Or the other would be to never play the game again lol. Just hate wasting my time after work. Would rather go gym, have a quick go of a video game for 30 minutes, then watch a film or something.

Edited by Brako Von Cruel