It's fairly easy. I would say that the only hard achievement is probably the "Garden Ops on Crazy" achievement. I've played around 15 hours and have 47/65 achievements. It's a super fun game too.

I swear the EA access trial period was meant to end yesterday? I let PVZ download while I was at work and I'm playing it right now. Strange.

Got to the Regina level on Metro Last Light, but unfortunately ran out of filters. Hopefully chapter selecting will allow me to start back at the beginning of the level and do a better job with the filters.

Its all those moral point locations that kill the juice. Enjoying the game though. Still a long way off finishing it seems, but the original game was far more tense in the earlier stages than what the sequel has been, but I suppose that boils down to knowing what to expect this time around.

Enjoying the game though. Still a long way off finishing it seems, but the original game was far more tense...

2033 was indeed much more tense. Last Light felt as though it was structurally built to provided more for an "all guns blazing" playstyle with stealth secondary, whereas the first game was the inverse.

Completed The New Order, finally!!! Now I'm playing The Old Blood, which I didn't really want to start after spending over 40 hours on the previous game.

Also boosting Madden NFL 25 and Gat Out of Hell. It's hard to find someone who isn't going to dick around and make shitty excuses for not being online. Fuckers.

Congrats, bro. I got stuck on The Old Blood's Uber difficulty. Good luck and happy hunting!

Finished the last and only online Situation in RS: Seige and now i'm going on to defend in Terrorist Hunt and go for all the TH based achievements along the way. 4 Defends completed and I can say... this is going to take a while.

My motivation has been completing 10 defends a day minimum. After the 10 I decide if I want to continue or dabble into another game.

While doing the defenses, the Tachanka operator's Mounted LMG is good for spraying the walls while going for bullet penetrations, since in defend mode they come to you. :respect:

My motivation has been completing 10 defends a day minimum. After the 10 I decide if I want to continue or dabble into another game.

While doing the defenses, the Tachanka operator's Mounted LMG is good for spraying the walls while going for bullet penetrations, since in defend mode they come to you. :respect:

Yeah I was thinking about doing something like that. 10 Wins a day would be roughly 2 hours but then things come up and they get in the way of it.

Yeah I was thinking about doing something like that. 10 Wins a day would be roughly 2 hours but then things come up and they get in the way of it.

Ten wins don't always go as planned. Recently some of the online community have been joining into the Terrorist Hunt games and killing all the teammates just to be an :ass

I just spent an hour in Thief trying to get an achievement for tossing a bottle into the air and shooting it with an arrow. It should not be as hard as this. Haha I obviously don't have the required controller-hand-eye coordination required. Good to know I'm spending my free time wisely.

Well, since I can't connect for the co-op in AC: Unity, I'll likely start LEGO Avengers if my copy shows up like it's supposed to....

I just spent an hour in Thief trying to get an achievement for tossing a bottle into the air and shooting it with an arrow. It should not be as hard as this. Haha I obviously don't have the required controller-hand-eye coordination required. Good to know I'm spending my free time wisely.

Do you have level 2 of Marksman?

It makes this easier. Not by much, but enough to make it happen... ;)

Well, since I can't connect for the co-op in AC: Unity, I'll likely start LEGO Avengers if my copy shows up like it's supposed to....

Do you have level 2 of Marksman?

It makes this easier. Not by much, but enough to make it happen... ;)

The focus upgrade? Nah, I've been doing a pacifist run so I've been ignoring bow/blackjack/armor upgrades. That makes sense how it would help though. Ah well, I'll get it eventually.

So i very much am consumed by The Witcher 3. It's pretty damn good. :p I spent all weekend on it and have thus far got up to the isle of Skellige. I've more than likely missed all of the missable achievements, but i have no intention of doing some of them anyway, so i'm not too fussed. Also, one of the rare games i am not actively attempting any achievements while playing.