Get level 40

uait

Reading the forum It seems there’s a lot of people struggling to get level 40 due the zoo limit so let me write a short guide.

(I agree the zoo limit is a pain in free mode but I think it must be there in challenge or campaign otherwise there won’t be a challenge at all!)

The most important thing to do is to build only SMALL cages and some small habitats as well.

Every cage must have 3 animals (max out), choose always 3 different ones.

Keep building the zoo trying to satisfy the needs of animals and guests till you reach approximately level 30: you should have no problem at all till this point.

Now it’s time to “change” almost all animals you have in your cages with other with higher fame value: all animals come with a fame value that increases while the animal level raises.

The higher the fame value the higher is the guests happiness.

So just changing your animals with new ones (after have researched them) you will increase tremendously zoo total value.

When you will reach about level 35 you will start struggling to keep food, decorations, toilets and other values in the green zone.

For that moment you will have a LOT of money you can’t simply spend due the zoo limit, so what to do?

Simply go to main entrance and put the entrance price to FREE.

Go to every shop you have and change the price to LOW.

Do the same whith toilets.

(you still get so much money from your shops you won’t be able to spend them anyway)

Check the guests needs after these changes and you will find them ALL GREEN.

Now reachin' level 40 is just a matter of time.

Using these steps I got to level 41 in 3 or 4 hours of playing and have about 2 million “dollars”.

Edited by uait

It probably took me a lot longer than 3-4 hours to hit Level 40, but at the time I was also using my zoo to get the breeding achievements, so I really wasn't paying much attention to my level. I didn't seem to have any problems with eventually getting there, and wound up having about 12 million "dollars" to play with by the end.

• 3 months later...
Is it easier to gain levels in challenge mode? Does completing challenges increase your fame at all?

I'm not sure about easier, but some challenges do give you a permanent increase to fame - so yes to your second question =p

I know I'm working on my achievements all in one zoo in challenge mode. Shouldn't be that hard. However, I'm not sure if the rewards from scenarios (i.e. gold statues) increase fame a bit more or not. I've completed some, but can't seem to find them in any building options. Probably just co-op only...

• 5 years later...

I am stuck on 36 and nothing I do increases it.

I've sold old animals, bought new babies.

Sold stands and bought new conessions or entertainment.

Everything is free or low $$ for customers.

Nothing works. I only need like 5 more things to research but can't get to them with fame.

Fucking game