they gave everyone 5500 empire points!!!

that505guy

Thats $55 thats enough to buy all the dlc that adds achievements and still have enough for an extra civilization. Just make sure you get everything but pro norse and pro babalonian.

Excuse my spelling haha if you mess up you still can earn empire points but just look before you buy and if your left with some extra be sure to get the empire vault this is very helpful.

You have till June to finish this game and be careful this game is addicting and before you know it the whole day will be over after 5 quests lmao.

Catch me on the Alexander server.

Edited by that505guy

Thanks man, if not for this thread I probably wouldn't have noticed, this means I can play Babylonian as well as grab Northern Invasion and Fertile Crescent:woop:(last things left for me)

Guess I'll just finish off the vault with the rest of the EP

Glad I could share some info with you guys! Good luck to you and raid those chests maybe you'll find some much needed spirits or some sickened cats in a box. Who knows whats mysteries await heavily guarded or to be never discovered? Look into the deep dark of the map, you may go crazy to find not a single question mark... frustrated you return to quest city and your co-op partner finds the one chest hiding within your base containing none other than the one blueprint you've been looking for... oh the humanity.... dont give up you will find it.... maybe... tomorrow... maybe next week, perhaps sometime before June... we can only hope!!!

Edited by that505guy