Anyone know if the season pass will be getting more DLC?

I'm sure there will be more, just not in the season pass. :)
just saying that's not right if they make more DLC and not give it to season pass I think il be sending a very angry hate message to ubisoft about how I feel ripped off online DLC are the worse DLC I think they killed this game the day they made online freedom cry was shit

just saying that's not right if they make more DLC and not give it to season pass I think il be sending a very angry hate message to ubisoft about how I feel ripped off online DLC are the worse DLC I think they killed this game the day they made online freedom cry was shit

I disagree with everything you said.

Firstly, AC online is great. It's not your typical run and gun. It's different. If you don't like it, no problem. But lots do. It's a more mature kind of online play.

Secondly, as far as single player dlc goes, freedom cry was good. It was a decent length, had a decent story, overall a good piece of dlc.

Thirdly, the AC pass was cheap. Fifteen quid, you got one online pack, one offline pack and three or four customisable packs. For your money, it was great value.if they were charging 40 quid like cod and bf4, yes you'd expect more.

However, as it stands you've had value for money, and they are well within their rights to charge for more dlc.

Also, along with saying all content will be released by March 2014, the terms list 4 separate DLC releases.

Two are named - Freedom Cry and Kraken Ship Pack.

Two are not named but described -

1. Additional single player missions, weapons, skins and collectibles - I believe this is the Illustrious Pirates Pack.

2. More multiplayer Mayhem - Which is Character Pack 1 - Blackbeards wrath.

This would suggest that as Lavindathar said, there will be no more DLC as part of the season pass.

I didn't get the season pass and only have the Freedom Cry pack and am going to pick up the Blackbeards wrath once I get back into multiplayer. But the season pass is only £16 so you do get quite a lot for that price, as I'll be paying £10.40 for them 2, and missing out on the extra single player islands and customisable options.