Tips for killing ejecting pilots. Please help!!!

dontgoeasyonme

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When someone is rodeo'ing you, tap up on the D-pad and then mash X to for a quick eject. Regardless of whether or not you're in Doomed state, it'd eject the both of you up and then you'll have the chance to kill them while you're both in mid air.

I never knew you could initiate an eject! There have been quite a few times I have wanted to but I guess I missed that part in the training....

When someone is rodeo'ing you, tap up on the D-pad and then mash X to for a quick eject. Regardless of whether or not you're in Doomed state, it'd eject the both of you up and then you'll have the chance to kill them while you're both in mid air.

Pretty sure this is the most consistent method so far. :)

Pretty sure this is the most consistent method so far. :)

Yeah, but does that count as killing an ejecting pilot since they were not a pilot being ejected from their Titan?

There are two different challenges: one is to kill ejecting pilots, the other is to kill as you are ejecting (which you can easily get with nuclear ejection).

I have 0 ejecting pilot kills despite using the mentioned method.

Does that really count towards the acheivement? Because you are ejecting, not them.

Yeah, but does that count as killing an ejecting pilot since they were not a pilot being ejected from their Titan?

There are two different challenges: one is to kill ejecting pilots, the other is to kill as you are ejecting (which you can easily get with nuclear ejection).

I have 0 ejecting pilot kills despite using the mentioned method.

I have 2, but can't be sure they're from using that method or just shooting them outta the sky 'normal style'. Should know by the end of the day and I'll post back.

I have 2, but can't be sure they're from using that method or just shooting them outta the sky 'normal style'. Should know by the end of the day and I'll post back.

I'm hoping that the above method, or a vice versa method (rodeo until they eject and get blasted up with them) works otherwise I doubt I will even try going further tbh. If you have to shot them with your Titan main gun after forcing them to eject then I'm out. I'm saying that now lol

I'm hoping that the above method, or a vice versa method (rodeo until they eject and get blasted up with them) works otherwise I doubt I will even try going further tbh. If you have to shot them with your Titan main gun after forcing them to eject then I'm out. I'm saying that now lol

Really? Just aim up and try to shoot one. Maybe adjust your sensitivity up 1 notch. Might help? :)

Best method is to use the minigun in a titan.

Try it in Last Titan Standing as you should get many more ejects and the rounds are pretty quick. The most annoying part is auto-cloaked pilots as its almost impossible to hit them other than through pure luck.

One thing to remember is to hit reload if you are low, nothing worse than lining up a pilot in the air shooting 1 or 2 bullets and being forced to reload.

Best method is to use the minigun in a titan.

Try it in Last Titan Standing as you should get many more ejects and the rounds are pretty quick. The most annoying part is auto-cloaked pilots as its almost impossible to hit them other than through pure luck.

One thing to remember is to hit reload if you are low, nothing worse than lining up a pilot in the air shooting 1 or 2 bullets and being forced to reload.

The cloak is my issue. I never seem to see pilots in the air.

The cloak is my issue. I never seem to see pilots in the air.

yeah it's because they blend into the sky. it's kind of annoying but i think the only sufficient way is try to rodeo kill them and when they eject shoot them. you'll eject with them and be side by side so a kill should be easy.

I'm up to 7/10. I use my Titan to get the kills with the Chaingun.

Yeah that method is the closest I came! I nearly got one but my mate shot him also to screw me over so I only got an assist, I was raging at the time but now I see the funny side. I'm currently using the perk that's like batman vision to try and help me when they're in the air. I'm also trying to rodeo everyone and use my smart pistol but still nothing.