Create-a-Peashooter contest

They're asking for ideas for a new Peashooter variant on Facebook, what kinds of peas would you like to see?

1913422_10152047363313214_1830416034_o.jpg

#PvZGW Fans!

The Plants need you! A new Peashooter character is about to emerge from the ground. Crazy Dave has used some “special seeds” to grow a new type of peashooter… did it come from the future? The past? Is it a strange mutation? You decide! The Garden Warfare team is looking for ideas and cool concept art to create a new peashooter character. If we select your concept you will also get to name the character as well! By sending us your art/ideas you have provided us with permission to use this concept to create a new character in the game. Happy drawing! All entries need to be submitted by March 26th to be considered.

Please submit your entries on Twitter to @JA_Wiebe

-Justin Wiebe, Creative Director

Garden Warfare

I submitted my concept. I call it the Ye' Old Six Pea Shooter.. (forgive the terrible drawing, it is a concept after all though)

Bi3Dv0aCQAAx70E.jpg:large

A close quarters Peashooter that can fire as fast as you can pull the trigger (hammer), and to emphasise this role, the zoom ability on the left trigger is replaced by the ability to fire - so you can alternate between both triggers to fire and have a rootin' tootin' good time while doing it.

Same sized projectiles as the agent pea, and no splash damage. Every time you shoot and reload it makes the relevant sound to a western six shooter for cosmetic appeal. This peashooter has a slow reload though as each individual pea chamber needs to be loaded, but like a shotgun in any other game, you can shoot while reloading to stop the animation, though you'll only have the amount of peas that you loaded into the chamber.

• 4 weeks later...
I submitted my concept. I call it the Ye' Old Six Pea Shooter.. (forgive the terrible drawing, it is a concept after all though)

Bi3Dv0aCQAAx70E.jpg:large

A close quarters Peashooter that can fire as fast as you can pull the trigger (hammer), and to emphasise this role, the zoom ability on the left trigger is replaced by the ability to fire - so you can alternate between both triggers to fire and have a rootin' tootin' good time while doing it.

Same sized projectiles as the agent pea, and no splash damage. Every time you shoot and reload it makes the relevant sound to a western six shooter for cosmetic appeal. This peashooter has a slow reload though as each individual pea chamber needs to be loaded, but like a shotgun in any other game, you can shoot while reloading to stop the animation, though you'll only have the amount of peas that you loaded into the chamber.

I'm Dloading the DLC now but judging by the video below it looks very much alike to this......