"Your facebook account is already linked to a different Xbox Live account."

keung

Has anyone got that error message and figured out how to fix it? I just installed the game on my WP8, signed in to Facebook and went on to play a level. I was then browsing the menus and accidentally hit the button that signs you out of Facebook (there's no "are you sure?" confirmation option either). When I tried to sign back in, all I get is this message:

"Your facebook account is already linked to a different Xbox Live account. Signing you out from Facebook."

And that's it. I can't sign in anymore. I tried deleting the game from my phone and the Facebook app it installs, but it refuses to sign in. No idea how to fix it.

• 1 month later...

I haven't played the game in awhile and I got the same error msg when I tried to sign in with a different FB acct. I deleted the app on the old FB, and even re-installed to game.

Somehow the old FB acct is still linked to my live account. Is there anyway of unlinking?

• 1 month later...
what version of the game are you on? did this happen on the update? are you signed into a w8 device as well as a wp8?

Not sure where I find the version number. It happened pretty much right away, as I had just downloaded the game and signed in to my facebook account. I would say I was in the game for about 1 minute before I accidentally signed out of my facebook account, and since then I haven't been able to sign back in.