Garden Variety DLC preview

The Garden Variety DLC lands tomorrow for Xbox One & Xbox 360 for the bargain price of free. Anyone who enjoys the Obliteration game mode in Battlefield 4 will love the new game mode as it's essentially the same thing. Enjoy!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMwT7pWNCAc]Garden Warfare: Garden Variety Pack Preview - YouTube[/ame]

I unlocked all the Plant abilities yesterday, and here's what they are for anyone interested..

Peashooter

Sombrero Bean Bomb - Long fuse, high damage

Retro Gatling - Higher damage, slow rate of fire

Super Pea Jump - Able to jump higher, but not as fast as regular hyper

Sunflower

Rainbow Heal Beam - Heals faster than standard beam

Solar Flare Beam - More damage than standard Sunbeam, but lower DPS and doesn't last as long

Dark Flower - Instead of healing, the Dark Flower shoots red lasers at any zombies in it's sights (roughly 7 damage per hit)

Chomper

Super Sticky Goop - Gooped zombies are unable to move. Doesn't last as long as regular Goop and has longer cooldown time

Sprint Burrow - Move faster than regular burrow but doesn't last as long

Spiky Spikeweed - Deals more damage than standard Spikeweed to zombies that it ensnares, but only a few can be deployed

Cactus

Potato Nugget Mine - Not as damaging as standard mine and smaller radius, but you start with 5 and up to 6 can be planted at the same time.

Artichoke Drone - More health (20 health) than standard Drone, but deals less damage and the Corn Strike only drops one corn, but it can be used instantly

Iron Maiden - Large singular tallnuts that have twice as much health as standard tallnuts. Multiple Iron Maidens can be placed however.