achievement unlocking issues?

xXAKill3rTacoXx

so i just started and so far i have unlocked 4 achievements on the PC. When i went over on my xbox it said i only had 2 achievements unlocked. went back on the PC to check it said 4 and showed 60 gamerscore for Dark Souls, but when i open it only 2 are shown at 15 gamerscore each...which ads to 30 so what gives? anybody else having these issues?

Best I can tell after looking at your achievements is the 360 and Games for windows live versions have seperate achievement lists. Not all games share achievements across platforms, so you can get them twice. Fallout 3 is another example of this. 360 and games for windows live achievements are tracked separately on there too. Xbox.com reports you having 2 achievements for the games for windows live version and 3 for the 360 version as of now.

Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Dark Souls PC Version has some Major Sync issue to the GFWL Server so expect that some of your Achievements may pop but won't be synced to the Server ... so you have to earn them again...

I had the same Issue with Seath the Scaleless.. the Achievement for killing him popped and later on i was looking on my Achievement list on TA and i saw that the Achievement is not in my List, but it's not a BIg Deal i tought because i have to kill him again on NG+ anyway right?? ... yeah but in NG+ the Achievement popped and again it didn't stick.. but thank god i made a Backup of my savefile just before i killed him so i swapped my save back to the Dark SOuls folder killed him again and still no Achievement lol... after killing him 3-4 times the Achievement finally sticked on my Card.. anyway if you know the Game pretty well i recommend Backing up your savefile before you Unlock an Achievement.

P.S: This Thread really helped me http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=417910 it should be sticked imo

Edited by Rage66